Cookeville Vs Lebanon

XCrossroadsX

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will this game turn out? Cookeville is 3-0 and Lebanon is 0-2 but both games were really close (Gallatin 33-30 and Smyrna 7-6)...I know Cookeville has been looking Solid this year than they have in a wail, but havent heard much on Lebanon this year..so what do you guys think?

lebanon has had 2 tough losses this season. they never gave up in either one. i believe this is the week we turn it aronnd. the defense and offense both step up. i say lebanon 24 cookville 14

How will this game turn out? Cookeville is 3-0 and Lebanon is 0-2 but both games were really close (Gallatin 33-30 and Smyrna 7-6)...I know Cookeville has been looking Solid this year than they have in a wail, but havent heard much on Lebanon this year..so what do you guys think?

I say lebanon wins wit no problem we are tired of losing and this game we refuse to lose we will do wateva it takes to win friday Robert Carruthers lebanon blue devils #44 You cant hold me

I say lebanon wins wit no problem we are tired of losing and this game we refuse to lose we will do wateva it takes to win friday Robert Carruthers lebanon blue devils #44 You cant hold me

Just because your tired of losing means you can just turn it around and win? Not sure it happens that way. What are some other reasons the blue devils may win? Who are their key players?

Just because your tired of losing means you can just turn it around and win? Not sure it happens that way. What are some other reasons the blue devils may win? Who are their key players?

well the key players would be me number 44 playing nose tackle and fullback we have the maynard twins number 12 and 21 we have our starting reciver number 29 and we have our fullback number 36

well the key players would be me number 44 playing nose tackle and fullback we have the maynard twins number 12 and 21 we have our starting reciver number 29 and we have our fullback number 36

mr.44 where was these players the last two weeks including you, the last time i checked lebanon was 0-2 not 2-0 win game and then you can talk. ps i thought coach brown would not let you guys post on coacht and if he finds out you might not play!.....ps if your tired of losing maybe you should have kicked the extra point.

mr.44 where was these players the last two weeks including you, the last time i checked lebanon was 0-2 not 2-0 win game and then you can talk. ps i thought coach brown would not let you guys post on coacht and if he finds out you might not play!.....ps if your tired of losing maybe you should have kicked the extra point.

I think cavs win this one in a good game.Their defense gets to the ball well some that have stood out to me are No92 19 34 and the def line and ends are tough.On offense 15 is a good QB.All the backs run hard not super fast but strong.The wideouts have looked good no7&6 who also is a good running QB.The line has gotten better as the year has gone on NO79 & 74 are good.this team is well coached and very balanced.And play one game at a time.CAVS in a good game