Cookeville Vs Lebanon

XCrossroadsX

44 just chill on here. I know you can play and so can the guys you posted. Juts do like Coach Brown says and do your best. If you play your assignments, run to the football, and hit them in the mouth and ya'll will win. Coach Brown is a great coach. Just stay off here and let the old heads talk. I know he don't like players on here. No coach does.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Cookeville this year but everytime I have seen them in the past they are always well disciplined and fundamentally sound. Lebanon has had some rough breaks in the first two weeks this season (Week 1 is on the players for not coming out focused and ready to go in the 2nd half, Week 2 is on the coach (IMO) for not giving his team the best chance to win). They need this one tonight to build momentum heading back into region play next week. However, being at Cookeville I think will be the difference for the Cavs. Cookeville 24 Lebanon 20. What radio station does the Cookeville broadcast come on?

Wow what a game. Cookeville vs. Lebanon has always been a great ball game to watch. I do not know a better 0-3 team than Lebanon. 3 losses with a combined 8 point difference. Great game i'm glad to see the cavs win a close game this year and see how they would react in a tight contest. Hats off to the blue devils played a great game. Turnovers were huge tonight.

Wow what a game. Cookeville vs. Lebanon has always been a great ball game to watch. I do not know a better 0-3 team than Lebanon. 3 losses with a combined 8 point difference. Great game i'm glad to see the cavs win a close game this year and see how they would react in a tight contest. Hats off to the blue devils played a great game. Turnovers were huge tonight.

Congrats to Cookeville from an old Cav

Good job Cavs on the hard fought win!

Gotta be able to win the close ones & from behind so this should help prepare you for the rest of the season.

THE SQUAD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

your 100% right. got to win close ones and from behind..and they were down in the 4q and they got a fumble and and took the ball into the end zone. Well played teams right here..like everybody said..Leb is a good football team no matter if they are 0-3..they will still play ruff and show that they wont quit.. Great job to the Cavs and wish you guys luck rest of the season.