FridayMainEvent

Winner  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna make this game but I think JB can win it without me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The Devils D and running game looked good against CA. Two turnovers inside the 10 is not good though. Against a quick ER team, JB's speed looked good but against CA their speed was down right nasty (like the weather). Congrats to Community on the win but I think JB takes this one. Like the first two games...JB by 21+!

I know many people didn't get to see the JB/CA game but JB looked really good despite the rain. #44 had 182 yards on just 16 carries and the defense only allowed 69 yards of total offense. I hope this game is an indication of how we'll fare against the rest of the region (still head and shoulders above). I expect JB to roll in this one much like they did against CA.

I thought I'd also give some props to #34 for stepping up this year...just a sophomore and the best open-field tackler that I can remember seeing at JB and a pretty darn good back too. He's made some big plays for JB and we're gonna need him and others to continue to step up and make big plays. I noticed a few more linemen in the game as well; we need as much depth as we can get up front. I'm hoping we'll make up for size with our quickness, stamina, and depth. You know I got to thinking...yes we're small up front (overall) but we do have two tackles that are 6'-3" 240 lbs and 6'-2" 260 lbs so we're not that small.