Lancaster Christian @ David Brainerd. Predictions?

jwg

I think Ric Flair said it, WOOOOOOHHHHHH. The "oo" sound would make it sound kind of funny.

And no, unless you are a coach or AD, you have no power to set a game up. And I would hope you are not either of those because I would hope any coach or AD would show better class, even more being a Christian school...even if this is a message board.

its called "havin connections" chico...ever heard of it? if yall dont want a piece of SCA, thats fine. wont be the first or the last team to back out on a scheduled game. but if you do want to give this thing a go, well lets do this "thang" as i like to say.

also, can we please lay off the personal insults? i drag my butt out of bed everyday, work an honest job, love my wife, drive a NICE truck, and most of all bleed red and black and i have to come on here and be thrown to the wolves? check out the piece of wood in your own eye cujo.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIC FLAIR BA-BY

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ric Flair said it, WOOOOOOHHHHHH. The "oo" sound would make it sound kind of funny.

And no, unless you are a coach or AD, you have no power to set a game up. And I would hope you are not either of those because I would hope any coach or AD would show better class, even more being a Christian school...even if this is a message board.

I think whoever this guy is, he is crazy, scottsboro christian is just plain bad, I know this because you finished in last place of this MSFC thing, so please just no, leave this forum with your idiocracy....and I played every year of varsity football DBCS has had except for this one and we never played y'all so....I'm pretty sure you need to take your meds and go back to watching jeopardy with the guy who thinks he's a bird and the woman who screams THE ACORNS ARE FALLING at the top her lungs every few minutes

Actually I do know for sure that DBCS was terrible in the past because I watched film and it was bad. And I am ignorant??? Saying that NFL and college teams are the only one that could beat DBCS, quit drinking the Kool-Aid because DBCS is a middle of the road program that is a couple of players away from being awful again. DBCS beat a bad Sunbright team and got waxed by Lookout Valley. SO before you guys hop into the SEC or AFC South, take the green pill with Neo and get back into reality. You have a small private school football team with a small enrollment. Come out to Rutherford County and play some of these public schools. We'll see if you are ready to take on teams at the college level. Get a life.

sounds like a bunch of soured grapes if you ask me. let me see if i got this right---big man on campus, thought you was going to the big dance---AKA PRO BALL---never got your shot, now your bitter and lookin for some limelight. am i on the right track, now, graider?

get me when your serious about talkin football. scottsboro style.

woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----ric freaking flair

I think whoever this guy is, he is crazy, scottsboro christian is just plain bad, I know this because you finished in last place of this MSFC thing, so please just no, leave this forum with your idiocracy....and I played every year of varsity football DBCS has had except for this one and we never played y'all so....I'm pretty sure you need to take your meds and go back to watching jeopardy with the guy who thinks he's a bird and the woman who screams THE ACORNS ARE FALLING at the top her lungs every few minutes

hey yall, when did johnny carson show up to this thread. this guy has got more jokes than a comidy club. a crappy one. lol. all jokes aside, ive been readin this thread the hole time and this child is more clueless than any one i know. first of all, i see you conveniently ignore all my comments about how we pounded you guys pyhsically. bad memories? thought so. get me when youre serious about talking football. scottsboro style.

for the record, i dont watch jeoprady. i like walker texas ranger, blue collar comidy, WWE RAW, MONDAY NGHT SMACKDOWN, SIMPSON, sports, and huntin shows. so dont go spoutin out if you dont know what youre talkin about SON!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIC FLAIR

hey yall, when did johnny carson show up to this thread. this guy has got more jokes than a comidy club. a crappy one. lol. all jokes aside, ive been readin this thread the hole time and this child is more clueless than any one i know. first of all, i see you conveniently ignore all my comments about how we pounded you guys pyhsically. bad memories? thought so. get me when youre serious about talking football. scottsboro style.

for the record, i dont watch jeoprady. i like walker texas ranger, blue collar comidy, WWE RAW, MONDAY NGHT SMACKDOWN, SIMPSON, sports, and huntin shows. so dont go spoutin out if you dont know what youre talkin about SON!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIC FLAIR

Please tell me you are a teenager...you and Wildcat seem like you two would have some fun on here with eachother.

BTW, the comment about how Ric says wooooh wasn't an insult...just mentioning it. I for one am not a perfect speller but just thought I would mention it.

And if your "connections" can make games happen, then obviously AD and/or coach do not have control...unless you are talking about future years. You make it sound like you can just get a game started tonight. And BTW, I'm not a DB fan.

Please tell me you are a teenager...you and Wildcat seem like you two would have some fun on here with eachother.

BTW, the comment about how Ric says wooooh wasn't an insult...just mentioning it. I for one am not a perfect speller but just thought I would mention it.

And if your "connections" can make games happen, then obviously AD and/or coach do not have control...unless you are talking about future years. You make it sound like you can just get a game started tonight. And BTW, I'm not a DB fan.

Just ignore this clown. I'm pretty sure he as a Scottsboro fan that was on the board last season causing trouble. He had the audacity to call out Goodpasture's AD for not scheduling them for a game after the season had already started!

Hey RidinRough, can we "BOOK IT!" that SCA is on their way to an Alabama state title? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just ignore this clown. I'm pretty sure he as a Scottsboro fan that was on the board last season causing trouble. He had the audacity to call out Goodpasture's AD for not scheduling them for a game after the season had already started!

Hey RidinRough, can we "BOOK IT!" that SCA is on their way to an Alabama state title? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Scootsboro actually has quite a bit of talent this season, and would whip dbcs or lcs fairly easily in my opinion.