Rockwood at Kingston

RHSfootball1

Discuss

I am going to go ahead and say that Rockwood could pull out a very close game if they play with the heart that they did against Sweetwater. One of the best come back games I have every seen Rockwood play, and they played with their heart. You could see it in the boys actions.

Rockwood by 3 over Kingston!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so...Rockwood totally proved me wrong last week and I give them credit for not giving up

rockwood was very scrappy but if it wasnt for #4 with a freakin ridiculous play and 11's clutch kick rockwood doesnt win the game...if rockwood wants to win this week rhs QB has got to play 100x better he has no field vision and has to find the open receivers he can't lock on because sweetwater picked up on that so easy now im not tryin to dog him but he almost through the game away he's solid when he wants to be but he's got to find the open man

Rockwood 31

Kingston 21