Soddy Daisy vs. Rhea County

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is a HUGE game for both teams. Both teams are undefeated coming into the game. This a always a big rivalry and normally a good one to watch. I see a huge crowd coming to this game. I have been very impressed with Soddy's turn arond this year. I see alot of passing in this game. Both teams have very good QB's, WR's and RB's. Rhea's line lost a key player in Revis with a dislocated elbow, but he will be back in 2 or 3 weeks. The O-line will still be very strong for Rhea. These 2 teams match up very evenly, it will just depend on if Rhea has a slow start. The last two games they have not played well because of slow starts, but we have dominated in the 2nd. Rhea's defense will have to set the tone and stop Haney, Barnes, Hubbard, and get a ton of pressure on Parrott. Rhea's offense is going to have to continue to hold on to the ball and play smart. I'm really looking forward to this game, and honestly it could go to either team.

Well this is a HUGE game for both teams. Both teams are undefeated coming into the game. This a always a big rivalry and normally a good one to watch. I see a huge crowd coming to this game. I have been very impressed with Soddy's turn arond this year. I see alot of passing in this game. Both teams have very good QB's, WR's and RB's. Rhea's line lost a key player in Revis with a dislocated elbow, but he will be back in 2 or 3 weeks. These 2 teams match up very evenly, it will just depend on if Rhea has a slow start. The last two games they have not played well because of slow starts, but we have dominated in the 2nd. Rhea's defense will have to set the tone and stop Haney, Barnes, Hubbard, and get a ton of pressure on Parrott. Rhea's offense is going to have to continue to hold on to the ball and play smart. I'm really looking forward to this game, and honestly it could go to either team.

[/quote

bump

if the eagles show up like they did last week against a supposedly terrible hixson team then they are gonna get it bad this week. As bad as I hate to say it.

AJ Brown needs the ball--nuff said. In my view the 2008 teams success is in his hands. Give him the ball. Please.

I don't think you have to worry about A.J. not getting the ball. The only real way to keep it out his hands is to kick it away from him and Moffett like Hixson did. I also trust Cam to make the right decisions, and get A.J. and Moffett the ball as much as possible. I really wouldn't be so worried at all if they would just start strong in the first half. The first and second halfs the last two games have been like night and day.

I don't think you have to worry about A.J. not getting the ball. The only real way to keep it out his hands is to kick it away from him and Moffett like Hixson did. I also trust Cam to make the right decisions, and get A.J. and Moffett the ball as much as possible. I really wouldn't be so worried at all if they would just start strong in the first half. The first and second halfs the last two games have been like night and day.

the teams we have played have no depth. they get tired and we take over the game in the second half. It's happened in both games.

Soddy looked terrible in the jamboree,but,they are looking very good right now when it matters. SD..28/0 over the banged up beagles.

They beat a down red bank team and a down william blunt team so dont get too high on the trojans buddy. 2 games can't be a judge for how good a team is. RC could go 3-7 the rest of the season and I honestly wouldn't be all to suprised from what ive seen so far. Then again they could go 8-2 or even run the table. no one knows.

but I do know that if that coaching staff doesn't come out with their team motivated, and the o and d lines (besides number 28) don't show up for a third straight week then it's going to be a long night in Evensville on friday.

the teams we have played have no depth. they get tired and we take over the game in the second half. It's happened in both games.

They beat a down red bank team and a down william blunt team so dont get too high on the trojans buddy. 2 games can't be a judge for how good a team is. RC could go 3-7 the rest of the season and I honestly wouldn't be all to suprised from what ive seen so far. Then again they could go 8-2 or even run the table. no one knows.

but I do know that if that coaching staff doesn't come out with their team motivated, and the o and d lines (besides number 28) don't show up for a third straight week then it's going to be a long night in Evensville on friday.

True both teams didn't have much depth. Soddy did beat a down Red Bank especially in the second half. When Red Bank had to sub more do to cramps. These two teams are very much alike. There is many unknowns going into this game. I know one game dosn't make or break a season, but this game is a huge game for both teams seasons. Just got to play the game and see who comes out on top.

Now I agree Joey England #28 has been the surprise of the year. He has been playing out of his mind. Nobody can stop him from getting in the back field right now. He is doing a great job at NT. On the lines well I know both lost alot when Revis went down, but they have to move on and play hard. I do hope they do come out motivated and dominate like I know they can. This game may not be a region game, but this is a pride game and winning pride games go a long way for a season. I have faith in this team, that they can do it.

Well this is a HUGE game for both teams. Both teams are undefeated coming into the game. This a always a big rivalry and normally a good one to watch. I see a huge crowd coming to this game. I have been very impressed with Soddy's turn arond this year. I see alot of passing in this game. Both teams have very good QB's, WR's and RB's. Rhea's line lost a key player in Revis with a dislocated elbow, but he will be back in 2 or 3 weeks. The O-line will still be very strong for Rhea. These 2 teams match up very evenly, it will just depend on if Rhea has a slow start. The last two games they have not played well because of slow starts, but we have dominated in the 2nd. Rhea's defense will have to set the tone and stop Haney, Barnes, Hubbard, and get a ton of pressure on Parrott. Rhea's offense is going to have to continue to hold on to the ball and play smart. I'm really looking forward to this game, and honestly it could go to either team.

word on the street is parrott has a cracked bone out for 2 weeks