Soddy Daisy vs. Rhea County

Sir that was not a attack on your family.I just want you to check your facts we was in the 3-5-3 but we played alot of 4 and 5 man fronts that night and could not stop them that night.I also was a sr. that year and i know this to be true cause i just finished watching the game film i have from that year of that game.I have also paid the same price you have and have earned the right to stand up and to tell you that you have no clue.I know for a fact that in that same year we beat clev. and knox central in the playoffs two teams with way more talent then us so you need to check some facts before you open your mouth.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Horton was a great man and a great coach. I don't have much else to say on that matter.

you can call it being an armchair quarterback or whatever you want, but--just like many other fans up in those stands on Friday nights, it kills me to watch the team I love slip into mediocrity (and if that aint what you think we are then i beg to differ). Especially when we have players good enough to compete and be winning region championships.

I'm sorry if i've offended anybody. My view is that I've spent my years wearing the jersey, and I've paid the price of admission for many a season so I have to right to voice my opinions. Just so happens it has to be the same opinion as most of Rhea county. Now lets quit this fighting and talk about the game Friday night. If there's something we can agree on it should be we hate the Trojans.

Alright I agree we all just need to agree that we all should be focused on beating the Trojans and not each other. This is the biggest game in the Chattanooga Area friday night. I know the players and coaches are preparing very hard. I was out there in the rain with them today watching and they look good. I know everyone has an opinion whether for or against something. I mean it is a known fact that some people don't like the coaches, but I do and so do most of the players, and lets leave it at that. Also these players and coaches are friends and family of mine. Just give this team a chance they are 2-0 and 1-0 region. Let's just take it one game at a time. A region championship would be great but we have to beat soddy first then get back at Brainerd, and so on. One game at a time.

Well this is a HUGE game for both teams. Both teams are undefeated coming into the game. This a always a big rivalry and normally a good one to watch. I see a huge crowd coming to this game. I have been very impressed with Soddy's turn arond this year. I see alot of passing in this game. Both teams have very good QB's, WR's and RB's. Rhea's line lost a key player in Revis with a dislocated elbow, but he will be back in 2 or 3 weeks. The O-line will still be very strong for Rhea. These 2 teams match up very evenly, it will just depend on if Rhea has a slow start. The last two games they have not played well because of slow starts, but we have dominated in the 2nd. Rhea's defense will have to set the tone and stop Haney, Barnes, Hubbard, and get a ton of pressure on Parrott. Rhea's offense is going to have to continue to hold on to the ball and play smart. I'm really looking forward to this game, and honestly it could go to either team.

I picked Rhea County, so I hope they win to keep my percentages up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sir that was not a attack on your family.I just want you to check your facts we was in the 3-5-3 but we played alot of 4 and 5 man fronts that night and could not stop them that night.I also was a sr. that year and i know this to be true cause i just finished watching the game film i have from that year of that game.I have also paid the same price you have and have earned the right to stand up and to tell you that you have no clue.I know for a fact that in that same year we beat clev. and knox central in the playoffs two teams with way more talent then us so you need to check some facts before you open your mouth.

Well son I have checked my facts. First of all I'd like to say thanks for making my point for me about the 3-5-3. If we ran any 4 front it was little to none.

That win over Cleveland was a sweet one, I remember it quite well, but there's no doubt they weren't that good. If my memory serves me correct they go on to get blown out by a Knoxvillle team in the first round of the playoffs. That central team was horrible and they almost let them come from behind and beat us. I remember it well too. You couldn't find anyone who would say that either one of those teams had "way more talent" then us. In my eyes--that 2006 team and the 2007 team were some of the most talented teams we've had in a while. And the coaches have wasted it away.

i'm done arguing.

so has there been any more word on the SD qb?

This is my first post and for a old timer this computer stuff is new to me but let me give it a try.First i have watched Rhea County football for 25 years and i can not remember the last time that cleveland had less talent then us would say 1986.My son played for the current staff minus one and i know during his years we won four or five games we had no business winning so i do not know if your statement holds true.I know there has been games we should have won but we lost and games we should have lost but won that is football it happens every week.You know you get on a person for attacking you and you are attacking others thats funny.Good luck eagles Friday night and please someone get the games back on the radio.

This is my first post and for a old timer this computer stuff is new to me but let me give it a try.First i have watched Rhea County football for 25 years and i can not remember the last time that cleveland had less talent then us would say 1986.My son played for the current staff minus one and i know during his years we won four or five games we had no business winning so i do not know if your statement holds true.I know there has been games we should have won but we lost and games we should have lost but won that is football it happens every week.You know you get on a person for attacking you and you are attacking others thats funny.Good luck eagles Friday night and please someone get the games back on the radio.

As I said, I'm done fighting. The personal attack came when he said that myself and my child were stupid. Can we please move on?

That win over Cleveland was a sweet one, I remember it quite well, but there's no doubt they weren't that good. If my memory serves me correct they go on to get blown out by a Knoxvillle team in the first round of the playoffs. That central team was horrible and they almost let them come from behind and beat us. I remember it well too. You couldn't find anyone who would say that either one of those teams had "way more talent" then us. In my eyes--that 2006 team and the 2007 team were some of the most talented teams we've had in a while. And the coaches have wasted it away.

i'm done arguing.

so has there been any more word on the SD qb?

Alright we get it with the coaches. Ok lets move on. As for Soddy's QB havn't heard anything. I want to know who would replace him if he is out.

Now this years team has the potential to be a good one. Just support this team, because we need all the support we can get.

Alright we get it with the coaches. Ok lets move on. As for Soddy's QB havn't heard anything. I want to know who would replace him if he is out.

Now this years team has the potential to be a good one. Just support this team, because we need all the support we can get.

as of monday SD QB out 2-3 weeks word has it SD will start a sophmore at QB

Good post and welcome the board. Yeah were just like siblings fighting amongst ourselves. Yeah even if you do win, you can't please everybody. As for radio, I loved helping LeBron, Ruehling, and Mark all of last year and part of the 2006 season. I wish we did have radio back too, I missed seeing those guys these last two fridays.

as of monday SD QB out 2-3 weeks word has it SD will start a sophmore at QB

Thanks for the update.