Huntland @ Wayne Co.

wchs78

The Moore County defense might have had something to say about your offense letting down, and obviously your defense didn't play well enough to win. The problem with Wayne County is that they had been told how good they were. After the game the coach was heard to say to some of the players, "Boys ya'll just got beat by not a very good ball team."

GO HUNTLAND!!!

I saw Moore County the first two weeks and quite honestly, they didn't look very good. Apparently the new Coach made some huge strides last week, but I think they still have some work to do before you can automatically put them in the playoffs. I will say #20 is only going to get better as the season goes and I'm sure losing 24 those games was a big hit. Good luck to you guys the rest of the year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but huntland isnt the team they have had in the past............... it is ok my lil mexican friend

Huntland is a better team than the last two years just cause they didnt show it in the PC game doesnt mean they are not good. they played alot better in the season opener. But i have to agree if CA is all they are hyped up to be then the rest of us better look out!!!

Huntland is a better team than the last two years just cause they didnt show it in the PC game doesnt mean they are not good. they played alot better in the season opener. But i have to agree if CA is all they are hyped up to be then the rest of us better look out!!!

But didnt they finish 3rd in the region 2 or 3 years ago..... That is how i meant it was yall had sliped a lil not like the bottom of the pile with zion just like a rebuilding year is all. I dont know how huntland has done this year so..... i hear they have a qb with a rocket for a arm.

Yeah and I picked you guys against Moore Co. last week and you probably picked huntland to beat PC,so counting your game you missed a couple of games last week so keep right on picking

nope i picked perry to beat huntland an i said that moore co. had a very good shot to beat wayne county and iam picking them preaty godd considering that iam a junior at wayne co. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />