Moore Co @ Collinwood

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore County's Huge Offensive line wears down the Trojans and MC wins another unexpected and unpredicted win.

This could happen, but i think it will be the other way around. The guys in blue going both ways will wear down and get tired of running down our 4 very fast backs . Good luck to both teams GO TROJANS

This game will get ugly QUICK!! MC don't have the talent this year to play with Da WooD! Last week was a fluke! MC got drilled by 2 average Region 5 teams so they'll be lookin like turkeys on thanksgiving after tonight.

C'WOOD 34

M.C. 7

I dont think collinwood kill them like that it will be like 28-17 but it will be a good game moore county played good against us and from wat i hear cwood is pretty darn good...i heard there defensive line is a little small though is that true?

M.C. 7

I dont think collinwood kill them like that it will be like 28-17 but it will be a good game moore county played good against us and from wat i hear cwood is pretty darn good...i heard there defensive line is a little small though is that true?

i take moore co 31-26 good luck moore co. yall have showed that yall were underrated but you put in overdrive when region play opened up hope yall do great this year best of luck to moore co.

i take moore co 31-26 good luck moore co. yall have showed that yall were underrated but you put in overdrive when region play opened up hope yall do great this year best of luck to moore co.

Man i wouldnt say that around collinwood youll start a freaking riot i mean i live in collinwood and i mean they all get hyped up over region games