Fairveiw at Lewis Co

LCHS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well, we dispatched of the Richland Raiders with some smothering old school Panther D. Next week we will unleash the fury of the Panther offense. Looking at Fairview's schedule, they must not be very good this year. Heck they can't score. Panthers will be one step closer next week to the region crown once again. Panther pride all the way.

I heard from a friend that #4 Tenison was not practicing and is wearing a boot. I don't know how true it is. Does any one have any information on his status whether he will be playing. If he is out that is a big loss for the PANTHERS.

They have two starters hurt...4 and 22. From what I hear pretty good chance both wiill be back in time for fairview. This week having a bye certainly helps as far as healing. 4 I heard twik his ankle in a game previous...and either severe sprain..or hairline facture. 22 has a very deep wound somewhere around his ankle...that was sewed up, and give time for the muscle to heal. LCHS should be at full strength for the game

This is a very big game for both teams being, the last real chance for fairview to win or ty for the region title. The panthers on the other hand need the game to keep rolling and marching towards hickman. This is setting up to e a very nice showdown against the jackets and the panthers. I have to give the edge to Lewis co due to thier defense and home field advantage. It is usually a crazy invornment to play in at panthers stadium. can't wait till friday. LC-28 Fairview-7