Fairveiw at Lewis Co

LCHS

This is a very big game for both teams being, the last real chance for fairview to win or ty for the region title. The panthers on the other hand need the game to keep rolling and marching towards hickman. This is setting up to e a very nice showdown against the jackets and the panthers. I have to give the edge to Lewis co due to thier defense and home field advantage. It is usually a crazy invornment to play in at panthers stadium. can't wait till friday. LC-28 Fairview-7

I posted earlier that I thought LC would win but after the HC & Fairview game and then Fairview beat Creekwood this week I must rethink.

Alloutblitz and Radio33, make no mistake about this, Fairview has the better defense unless LC has really turned it up a bunch of notches. I would prefer LC to win becasue I know a couple of people from there but it's a dead heat and anyone can win this one. My opinion, which don't count for much, Fairview 20 - LC 13

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know every year there was always a team that when you played them you knew you block was about to be knocked off and that was lewis co but thats not the case this year because fairveiw is not only going to win there going to out hit the ol panthers !!!!!! LC 7 Fairview 28 here comes the pain lewis co!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you know every year there was always a team that when you played them you knew you block was about to be knocked off and that was lewis co but thats not the case this year because fairveiw is not only going to win there going to out hit the ol panthers !!!!!! LC 7 Fairview 28 here comes the pain lewis co!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i don't know if you have seen us yet, but we will are the same lewis county panthers that will hit you right in your mouth. we have rolled in our last 2 games after a overlooking of the kittens of mt. pleasant. i can't wait to friday night cause after we handily beat the jackets, we will be one big game away from another undefeated regular season and region crown. i saw some film on fairview and their defense is soft, they don't come up and hit anyone, all they do is run backwards and drag you down to the ground. can't wait till my boy tennison runs all over you.

i don't know if you have seen us yet, but we will are the same lewis county panthers that will hit you right in your mouth. we have rolled in our last 2 games after a overlooking of the kittens of mt. pleasant. i can't wait to friday night cause after we handily beat the jackets, we will be one big game away from another undefeated regular season and region crown. i saw some film on fairview and their defense is soft, they don't come up and hit anyone, all they do is run backwards and drag you down to the ground. can't wait till my boy tennison runs all over you.

You keep thinking that......you are in for a big suprise. Fairview wins by at least a touchdown. you will have a hard time scoring if you score at all.

Everyone likes to say how BAD they are going to beat us, but never explains how they are going to do it. Both teams sound very evenly matched. Both teams have had close games with the same teams. Fairview is not the same team as last year and I am sure Lewis County has some different starters. I don't know who will win, but it will not be a blow out either way.