Fairveiw at Lewis Co

LCHS

This ain't no region test for us. How many times has Fairview ever beaten us. I can't even remember if they have beaten us. The only test we got is Hickman and they barely beat the Yellow Bellies. This is our show this year, so everyone just needs to get out of the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ok let's look back at recent games between Lewis and Fairview.

2007 19-7 lewis

2006 8-7 Lewis (1st round of the playoffs)

2005 didn't play

2004 21-7 Fairview

Looks to me if we add up points over the last 3 times these teams have met that Fairview has actually outscored Lewis Co. by a point. 35-34. Bob do some research before you get on here and post. Plus it's only logical to think that if Hickman is your only test and they only beat Fairview by 1 point that Fairview will also be a test. Oh and believe me Fairview is ready to rock and roll. I can't wait for Fairview to put a beat down on you guys. Believe me that Fairview defense is tough and they're going to hit you in the mouth every play. It's going to be fun.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good game. Either team has the ability and talent to win. Fairview is not same team that has won only twice in the history of the series and LC is not the same team that has won all but 2 times. If LC doesn't get their old swagger back we could get ran off the field. If they do then they could run FV off the field. If both teams play up to their potential then like I said it will be a good game. Let's not disrespect FV because, to my knowledge, they haven't disrespected us. I hope that both teams play well and continue to improve and represent our region with pride in the playoffs because I do believe that this is 2 of the 3 teams that will go. Good luck!

As the Macho Man would say, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" It's Friday in Lewis Co. and that means one thing, its time to play some football. Man we are jacked for this game. Fairview Yellow Bellies don't stand a chance. The boys are ready to ram the ball down the throats of those soft Fairview players.

After watching some more film, it gave me even more confidence that we are coming out victorious tonight. First, Fairview can't match up to our line, we are going to push them all over the place. The only person on their team that has any size # 63 is soft will get owned all night in the Lion's den. No way they stop our o-line or d-line. Second, the linebackers for Fairview are going to get trucked the way they play. They run in mud, and sure as heck doesn't look like they want to hit anyone. Watch our backers play tonight and we will show you how its done. Next, the corners for Fairview are horrible, they won't come up and make a hit I can't wait to Kane or Jake takes one around the corner and runs over one of them, oh it is going to happen they are that bad. Lastly the recievers and QB. You guys are horrible, # 17 thinks he is some sort of playmaker. Wait till tonight, we will shut him down, and that little midget of a QB you guys have will be running for his life. I am sure Mr. Tenison will greet him a couple times. The rest of the recievers can't catch a cold. This all adds up to a Lewis Co. W.

Lewis Co. is being overlooked this season, and we are going to make a statement tonight.

Lewis Co. 35

Fairview- who cares.

Bob I bet you a hamburger that LC doesn't score 35! Unless Fairview has several players out.

I'll take that bet with a Sun Drop as my beverage of choice. Do you think their defense is that good? You should of seen the Creekwood tape. They are horrible. I don't see how you guys lost to them.

We did have some issues toward the end of the game but their D was pretty good. Ya'lls backs may do better than ours did against Fairview because yall have been running the wingT longer but I don't see you scoring 35. Ya'll should be able to slow them down and keep them from scoring many if any but 35 will be a stretch. If you do more power to you and it will impress me.

Bobthe builder what are you doing are you somebody from Fairveiw that is trying to ###### somebody off where they will play harder or something .Calling kids out like that is so middle school or peewee football grow up I am for the Pathers but you are talking to much.

No kidding, you are giving us all a bad name Bob. Not to mention, you're firing up the other team every week. I have read this stuff for years but have never posted. I just couldn't sit here and watch this mess anymore. I don't even think bobthebuilder is a panthers fan or player, I think he is just an antagonizer who only tries to give the other team bulletin board material. Do us all a favor and stop posting trash talk like that.

Sorry guys I will stop posting. I am a freshman on the team, and just got an account this season. I will stop posting sorry guys.

You are definately lying. And I have proof right here, just saw this on the 2A top ten thread. Notice how he refers to his home stadium as the "Lions Den." Guess what genius, thats not the Lewis County mascot.

CPA ain't no top ten team in 2a. We are better than them. I hope the CPA kittens can make a trip to the Lion's den this November so we can prove that point. I am telling you the privates are not as good this year, especially CPA.

You can all check the 2a top ten reality not hype thread for proof.

He's nothing more than an antagonizer that tries to get the opponents of teams he doesn't like riled up. Noone who actually was a fan of or played for a team would be so stupid as to brag on their own team in that way as bob does. Unfortunately, this happens alot on CoachT. It's one of the negatives of any anonymous message board.

Can you say........"BOB IS BUSTED!"

I think you are right, that a lot of material on here is put on to fire someone up. I don't think in the case of LCHS vs. FAIRVIEW, that it needed to be pumped up.

Do you think Bob will have them Post the answers to his silly remarks and that he was busted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think so!!!!!!!!