Unaka vs West Greene

redneck12

I'm new to this message board thing, but this forum caught my eye. I've heard so many rumors and accusations about this very same question that I'm suprised no one else but you is talking about it.

There is not much to talk about, everyone on the creek knows why JP is not playing, he was not willing to do the work like the rest of the team did. I don't think the Unaka staff would bend their rules even for him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all the seniors are James Coffey OL/DL, Josh Peters OL/DL, Jordan Pearce WR/DB, Travis Taylor WR/LB/DB, I think thats all of them if I left someone out sorry.

I can't help but wonder what kind of leadership the afore mentioned are providing. Judging by the fight in this team ,or lack there of, I'm quite certain we all know the answer.

The one thing you have to think about is, you saw Hampton against one of the best 1a teams in the state. You saw Grace against one of the weakest teams in the state. Its not going to look the same. You have to know what you are looking at before you can make a accurate judgement.

I'll go along with that until proven otherwise.

There is not much to talk about, everyone on the creek knows why JP is not playing, he was not willing to do the work like the rest of the team did. I don't think the Unaka staff would bend their rules even for him.

JP didnt play because he just didnt want to he is playing basketball and baseball he doesnt mind the work, theres no rule against someone not wanting to play a sport

WG i hope ur happy beating up on Unaka when u have a 32-0 lead with 2 mins in the game and fake a PAT and run it in for 2 that builds some character nice job! i hope to be there when someone else like HV the other week gets you though

I've made a few of those bonehead mistakes myself. I'm sure, upon reflection, coach Case will see the error in his judgement at that time.

WG i hope ur happy beating up on Unaka when u have a 32-0 lead with 2 mins in the game and fake a PAT and run it in for 2 that builds some character nice job! i hope to be there when someone else like HV the other week gets you though

I'd be willing to bet Coach had nothing to do with that , most likely a young holder who got a not so good snap and quickly seen the oppportunity to run it in and steal the kickers glory.

You want to talk about beating up on somebody. Were you at last years game? It was a JOKE!!! Score board was supposedly not working and it was used for your advantage!!!Chains were thrown down and when we would need a measurement we couldn't get an accurate measurement!!! The whole game last year was a BIG JOKE!!! We put our JV team in last year and you all kept your varsity in the whole game. We atleast put our JV in this game this year again!!! The score was 29-0 last year!!! Did Unake show us any class??? Work on your own character before you worry about WG!!!

So practice hard like we did and see what happens!!!