Unaka vs West Greene

redneck12

People on the creek will always find something to cry about. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Their season this year is enough for anyone to cry about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WG i hope ur happy beating up on Unaka when u have a 32-0 lead with 2 mins in the game and fake a PAT and run it in for 2 that builds some character nice job! i hope to be there when someone else like HV the other week gets you though

All I can say is what goes around comes around. Sounds like WG returned the favor. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Buffs!!!!

WG i hope ur happy beating up on Unaka when u have a 32-0 lead with 2 mins in the game and fake a PAT and run it in for 2 that builds some character nice job! i hope to be there when someone else like HV the other week gets you though

Maybe you wasnt at the game last year but Unaka was trying to run up the score on West Greene. With 4 minutes left in a 29-0 game, Unaka still has their starters in and throwing a half-back pass. All i can say is West Greene just paid Unaka back for trying to run up the score last year so get over it.

You want to talk about beating up on somebody. Were you at last years game? It was a JOKE!!! Score board was supposedly not working and it was used for your advantage!!!Chains were thrown down and when we would need a measurement we couldn't get an accurate measurement!!! The whole game last year was a BIG JOKE!!! We put our JV team in last year and you all kept your varsity in the whole game. We atleast put our JV in this game this year again!!! The score was 29-0 last year!!! Did Unake show us any class??? Work on your own character before you worry about WG!!!

So practice hard like we did and see what happens!!!

I was also at the game last year and unaka did decide that they were gonna beat up on West Greene. Im not sayin two wrongs make a right but since they did it to us last year they have no right to cry about it