Grainger Grizzlies vs. South Greene Rebels

Grizzleypower

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is at the Grizzly den and Grainger High is just another name for Rutledge High with the color change ,enrollment is only bout 800 and about 25 kids form Washburn came but schools did not combine!

I hope Grainger can get a win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be glad you don't have to go to SG. When our guys were up there the grass was about 3 ft high...and we aren't even that fast!!! I know I wouldn't want my field looking like that. But anyway...Should be a good game.

The enrollment is closer to 900 at Grainger High and only 10 kids are attending from Washburn. When it was decided that Washburn had the option to attend it was to late to change the name and the colors back to Rutledge. Everything is extremely nice and everyone is very happy with the new name , colors and school. Also the name is Grainger High not Grainger County High.

Be glad you don't have to go to SG. When our guys were up there the grass was about 3 ft high...and we aren't even that fast!!! I know I wouldn't want my field looking like that. But anyway...Should be a good game.

I think you are exagerating, the grass has NEVER been that big. The field is always mowed. Do you need a pretty field to play ball?

The game is at the Grizzly den and Grainger High is just another name for Rutledge High with the color change ,enrollment is only bout 800 and about 25 kids form Washburn came but schools did not combine!

I hope Grainger can get a win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info, just wandering about that.

I think you are exagerating, the grass has NEVER been that big. The field is always mowed. Do you need a pretty field to play ball?

Thanks for the info, just wandering about that.

You're right, I was exaggerating...just a little harmless sarcasm. However, I don't think it had been mowed. But in any case, didn't mean to offend you and I retract my statement.

Is Grainger's field @ the new school nice & how is parking?

I was there this past Friday at the Pigeon Forge game, and Grainger has one of the nicest fields that I have seen. The layout and the scenery is some of the best in high school football, if you're going to be sitting on the visitors side make sure and take along some sunglasses for the first qtr, as the sun is dead in your eyes. Plenty of parking, and I suggest the BBQ Chicken meal under the big blue tent!