Liberty Tech vs Jackson SS

ready4boro

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this was a great game. Liberty came out the entire first half flat, they couldn't do anything right. They had penalties one after the other one brought back a 40+ yards TD run and many first downs. I don't know what happen at halftime but Liberty came out looked liked a different team that SS didn't have an answer to. They ran the ball all over SS and for the go ahead TD on 4th and goal at the 12 WR Hulsey made an awesome jump catch for the TD, i can't believe he held on the ball. That was his second catch of the season like this, the other one during Dyer game. SS looked good the first half moving the ball and stopping everything Liberty did but I would almost guess they put the scrubs in thats how bad they looked in the second half. The only offense I seen by SS was #10 Murphy he is very quick and fast, there QB was shakey after being hit a few times in the second half. I guess thats what you get when you haven't been tested yet, so maybe SS will work on that schedule. Anyway it was a huge win for Liberty they just need to start playing a full game. SS will be ok just need to learn how to finish the game.

Yes this was a great game. Liberty came out the entire first half flat, they couldn't do anything right. They had penalties one after the other one brought back a 40+ yards TD run and many first downs. I don't know what happen at halftime but Liberty came out looked liked a different team that SS didn't have an answer to. They ran the ball all over SS and for the go ahead TD on 4th and goal at the 12 WR Hulsey made an awesome jump catch for the TD, i can't believe he held on the ball. That was his second catch of the season like this, the other one during Dyer game. SS looked good the first half moving the ball and stopping everything Liberty did but I would almost guess they put the scrubs in thats how bad they looked in the second half. The only offense I seen by SS was #10 Murphy he is very quick and fast, there QB was shakey after being hit a few times in the second half. I guess thats what you get when you haven't been tested yet, so maybe SS will work on that schedule. Anyway it was a huge win for Liberty they just need to start playing a full game. SS will be ok just need to learn how to finish the game.

I stated somewhere that I thought SS was one of the best teams around and This game would tell me if they are as good as I think. I though SS had the chance to win big in this one. Obviously that didn't happen. I still think SS is one of the better 3A teams from our area...but Liberty Is the better team....no question about it.