Notre Dame @ Meigs County

Tigers73

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so after both teams getting beat in the first week of region play what does everyone think will happen this game

Meigs county coming back from a big loss last friday will definately be hard at work this week. i think boath teams are down on their luck but like ive said on other poasts dont count the decaturvill boys out the work hard and play hard. Notre Dame gave Howard a run for their money the first half of the game so this one realy could go eather way. But when its all said and done im goin with Meigs county. tigers by a TD

so after both teams getting beat in the first week of region play what does everyone think will happen this game

I liked Meigs in this one until Shoot got tossed at Central. He is a vital part of this team and will be sorely missed. Notre Dame has a couple with some speed and that may be the difference. Irish in a close one.

I liked Meigs in this one until Shoot got tossed at Central. He is a vital part of this team and will be sorely missed. Notre Dame has a couple with some speed and that may be the difference. Irish in a close one.

I heard a rumor that I hope is not true. That the officials were not going to report the ejection and so leave him eligible to play this week. I saw the hit and there is no way he should be eligible to play.

I heard a rumor that I hope is not true. That the officials were not going to report the ejection and so leave him eligible to play this week. I saw the hit and there is no way he should be eligible to play.

It was avery dirty hit, especially when the holder had no way to protect himself.. He apologized tot he kid he hit after the game and everything was good.. I would like to see him get to play Friday. I hope the officials just told the coaches to sit him out and dont report it. Shoot plays a big role on Meigs' team.. good luck friday. I say Meigs in a close one

gary is a good kid he made a bonehead play but he needs to respect his punishment whatever it may be i hope he gets to play those kids need him on the field but hte coaches need to make some changes on both sides of the ball offense cant move the ball with 8-10 in the box and the defense has to step up and stop someone

Well i was the kid who took the hit. Me and Gary have played against each other since little league.. Gary and I talked after the game and he apologized I understand his emotions were flyin high and he just made a stupid mistake. We've all done that and I understand. He is very competitive just like me. I wish him and the tigers the best of luck the rest of the year.

Well i was the kid who took the hit. Me and Gary have played against each other since little league.. Gary and I talked after the game and he apologized I understand his emotions were flyin high and he just made a stupid mistake. We've all done that and I understand. He is very competitive just like me. I wish him and the tigers the best of luck the rest of the year.

hats off to u canadian i read so many things on this about mc not having any class and that is a class respond

I hope this rumor is true. Gary Shoot is the heart and soul of his football team. Plays the game the way you want to see all high school players to play. In the three years I have seen Shoot play, I have come to respect his dedication and committment to Meigs football. Sure he made a mistake, all of us have made some that we are not very proud of. I think the playing high school football is suppose to teach life lessons Some of life's best learning opportunity come from making a bad decision. It would be OK with me if the officials made a mistake. I hope Shoot plays. Here is a player that has overcome at least one knee injury, he 5-6, maybe 160 lbs, goes 110% everyplay.

Meigs 20 ND 16 Close but the Tigers find a way. Too much pride in that bunch from Decatur.