region 1 1a

pujo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you all honestly think will finish 2nd in the region this season? I would have to give Hampton a slight edge over Cosby. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Grace will be second behind Hampton. Keep buying talent and you might win it next year. Striving don't guarantee you'll get it done. But it has to help.

Who do you all honestly think will finish 2nd in the region this season? I would have to give Hampton a slight edge over Cosby. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

No disrespect to Cosby ,but I thought Cloudland was the better team. If I were you ,I wouldn't get any Region 1 champs shirts made up just yet. I do think you guys will make the playoffs,but you are going to run up against some region 2 teams who don't think very highly of you. All I can say is,you better hope you can stay on the field with them ,because if not ,they are going to knock knots all over you're heads. They will play until the final whistle, regardless of the score. You guys are not making friends very well. Get back with me a little later on.Won't be any perfection this season. Who in the heck have you beat?

I think the question that you are asking should be who have we lost to? Nobody. What is Hampton's record? The Grace Christian Academy?€”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

no. i think that the question is " who have you played?" NOBODY!!!!! get real. your alls non conference scedule is a joke, Taft Youth Center, Kings Academy........you will be hurtin come conference time. get those hopes real high.

No disrespect to Cosby ,but I thought Cloudland was the better team. If I were you ,I wouldn't get any Region 1 champs shirts made up just yet. I do think you guys will make the playoffs,but you are going to run up against some region 2 teams who don't think very highly of you. All I can say is,you better hope you can stay on the field with them ,because if not ,they are going to knock knots all over you're heads. They will play until the final whistle, regardless of the score. You guys are not making friends very well. Get back with me a little later on.Won't be any perfection this season. Who in the heck have you beat?

No offense to you or to Cloudland but isnt the better team suppossed to get it done when they have to? Thats what Cosby did and we squandered a few scoring chances, could have been at least 27, because we had one called back and were in the red-zone a couple more times and stalled, I think that Cloudland has a very fine football team but theres no doubt that Cosby is the better team. As for Grace thinking they got the region locked up already, well thats fine with us, we love hurtin people's feelings! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I agree Big Blue to an extent. You all were the better team that night, but I think what Pujo meant is on another night Cloudland could have won. I think both teams were pretty evenly matched. Your guys didn't make near the mistakes that our guys did. We squandered scoring opportunities as well with penalties and bad play calling. But hey, another night will be next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You deserved to win and I hope you win the rest of them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In Cosby's defence , I only saw the second half. Cosby had the one long run , Cloudland seemed to move the ball much more consistantly. They did shoot themselves in the foot quite a bit. Cosby deserved the win.

Congrats on the ranking. Don't get highheaded.

we definately played better in the first half ,should have had at least 21 at halftime. after cloudlands first drive our defense shutem out until late in the game. Cloudland is very talented and I agree they could possibly win if we played again , BUT I would never bet against my boys on friday night.

I think Grace could be any where from 1st to 4th in the region we have yet to see them play anybody Cosby , Hampton and Cloudland will definately be more battle tested when the recruitin rams roll into town.

I agree with you both, I do believe that both teams are evenly matched at certain positions, and Cloudland had a couple of chances that they didnt take advantage of, but I think that we did deserve to win like both of you say, because we did minimize our mistakes for the most part, but had a TD called back on a stupid penalty in the second half and didnt execute a couple other times. But we did take care of the ball better, and were able to run it and chew clock when we had to. King I hope you all get the rest of yours as well, I know we will see you all at GCA because thats our off-week, until then keep on winnin! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we definately played better in the first half ,should have had at least 21 at halftime. after cloudlands first drive our defense shutem out until late in the game. Cloudland is very talented and I agree they could possibly win if we played again , BUT I would never bet against my boys on friday night.

I think Grace could be any where from 1st to 4th in the region we have yet to see them play anybody Cosby , Hampton and Cloudland will definately be more battle tested when the recruitin rams roll into town.

Hey brother, if you've got a dollar, will you take it to my baby for a snowcone? Please!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />