Seymour vs. Alcoa

easttnref

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we couldn't ask for better weather, since the last one got rained out.

Still can't figure out why we have a duel. Seems like me never get a 3 man crew.

Very dissappointing, I'm blaming Mickey and Bobby. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Looks like we couldn't ask for better weather, since the last one got rained out.

Still can't figure out why we have a duel. Seems like me never get a 3 man crew.

Very dissappointing, I'm blaming Mickey and Bobby. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dont blame me i put in for a 3 man crew. You would think on a monday night we could have 3?

I heard the Refs didn't like your hair color and refused to show up?

Just to let everyone know Mickey is a little down and out right now. An incident with a ladder has left him with 2 broken bones in his back and staples in his head. He will be out for a while and could use your prayers, but obviously has his computer near him and a good sense of humor. I personally think he was just trying to get out of our two home games this week jk. Now back to Akula's new hair do...or hair don't you be the judge!

All the negative comments about my hair have caused me to become "emo" it is now completely black.

I may wear a trenchcoat at the game even if it is over 80 degrees.

Hope you heal up quick and get to feeling better, Mickey.

I can handle the "emo" hair style. Just please do not wear those tight girls jeans, that would scare everyone.