OS vs Coalfield

soilder383

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfied is jus buyin time before sunbright puts a spanking on them. they offense cant score but they will return a fumble for a score and miss the kick for a 6-0 win in the battle for the worst teams in high school football. GEAUX TIGERS

You know, footballer, I think you're a little out of bounds calling these two teams the "worst in high school football." I wouldn't exactely call Sunbright world beaters either. To me, you should stay a little humble because you all do play Coalfield and I'm SURE they'll be improved by then, so careful what you say!

Yes....to be fair Sunbright and "spankin"" should not be used in the same sentence. When is the last time you actually beat Coalfield? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> My guess is not in the last twenty years or so!

Kazitoro

Sunbright will not beat Coalfield this year either. That alone will tell everyone the state of the Sunbright program.

Oliver Springs opened the season playing a private school from Chattanooga and the second game was a

VERY GOOD 3-A team McMinn Central. The difference in this years team is the improvement of play from the beginning of spring practice to now. Playing in the same region as Alcoa, Loudon and CAK doesn't help, but this team has shown great improvement from last year. (It's hard for me to see a post from someone from Sunbright, bashing either of these teams) IMO, both of these teams would handle Sunbright with ease. As for Friday night, it's Coalfield vs Oliver Springs, and should be a great game for the boys and community to enjoy. GO BOBCATS!!

P.S. Where in the world is CryJacket?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

P.S. Where in the world is CryJacket?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not sure of his exact whereabouts, but I think I could safely say that he isn't at home "crying" over the season start.

Let's just say he's probably out on the "recruiting trail"!!! (lol)

Sunbright will not beat Coalfield this year either. That alone will tell everyone the state of the Sunbright program.

I think he is up on catback mountain filming the sequel to brokeback mountain...........aren't you co starring?????? This game could add a whole new chapter to the term "pillow fight". Maybe instead of handing out a trophy, you can hand a pillow to the captain of the winning team on the 50 yard line so Goose can take your picture and put it in the Roane County News.