Wilson Central v Gallatin

play4keeps

Wilson Central posts another district win over Gallatin 25-14, 25-17, 25-15. Stats will be posted tomorrow.

WC stats from Tuesday night:

C Ferron: 24 assists, 3K, 1D

K Baker: 11K, 1 ace, 1 D

M England: 6D, 1 ace, 1K

K Madewell: 4K, 3 aces, 2D

K Cook: 2D, 1 ace, 1K

A Wiseman: 12K, 2 aces

G Locke: 2 assists

Central moved to 9-3 for the season, 2-0 in the District

Wilson Central posts another district win over Gallatin 25-14, 25-17, 25-15. Stats will be posted tomorrow.

You have a great group of girls there that work really well together, We on the other hand are actually getting better week after week, the girls are showing improvement in all areas. Congrats on the win and good luck on the rest of the season! See ya this weekend.

You have a great group of girls there that work really well together, We on the other hand are actually getting better week after week, the girls are showing improvement in all areas. Congrats on the win and good luck on the rest of the season! See ya this weekend.

Hope you will introduce yourself this weekend, I'll be in the stands keeping stats /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think I was most impressed last night with the defense your team played. We have some big hitters (not in size, mind you, but in strength) and your team was digging everything we could give them, including some incredible serve receives.

I'll be sorry when we move to 7AAA next year, my daughters have been playing in 9AAA since 2000...

Thanks for taking the time to post WC's stats, play4keeps. I wish I had the brain power to keep digs. I have enough trouble keeping up with assists from the dig to the kill. I guess that Ferron girl must be a setter.

We're doing stats differently this year and I don't need the brain power. There are 4 ppl assigned to do stats...2 coaches, me and a senior who is injured. One keeps serves, one keeps passing stats including digs (asst coach), one keeps hitting stats (another asst coach) and one keeps assists and blocks. Makes life a lot easier and the stats more accurate for us since the coach is "rating" each pass (0-3) and tracking who is being set and who is "hot" with kills.

I know you do and I finally cried "uncle!". Coach has a new computer program to track %s so our new system was key to making that work. On the plus side, players now have hard numbers to look at when evaluating performance. And, at least from the setter's point of view, can determine who's getting set, who's hot, etc. and not fighting with the hitters over "you never set me". The coach now says, yes, you've been set but XX has the kills /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />