karns freshman

jammin01

Please get your facts straight. I thought this topic was about the Karn's Freshmen. What in the heck does it have to do with the CBFO XFL Champions? Those of us who watch local Super Midget Football know fully the differences in the league's tallent and competition.

FYI, Caleb Blance was in CBFO football the following years:2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007. He was not added to win a championship. He was honored to play with and for his teamates for many years.

Get your facts striaght...He was CBFO's roster for the 2007 season. Played for the Webb Middle School team in the regular season. He then joined CBFO in the playoffs. I am not saying CBFO could not have won the championship with out him.

I do know this to be fact also. When we played CBFO in the regular season. At the end of regulation the score was tied 8-8. Myself and the other coaches pushed for overtime. We thought there was a overtime rule, as there was in 2005 and 2006. We'll there was not in 2007. The Refs thought we were right and let us play overtime. We lost 14-13 in overtime. At first the Parks and Rec. department was going to count it as a tie. But, CBFO put up a fight(as we would have if we won). The Parks and Rec. dept. concedded and called it a win for CBFO. Keep in mind Caleb did not play in this game, seeing as he was playing for Webb.

If the game went down as a tie. Due to win loss records, Bearden would have been in the playoffs and CBFO would have went to the house. So Caleb was the difference for them in the playoffs. If my memeory serves me correct CBFO beat Halls and Fulton in the playoffs (with Caleb) and got there butts waxed in the regular season by these two teams (without Caleb).

Your attiutde is typical about this program...If it works for you, its not cheating. If it hinders you, its cheating..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your facts striaght...He was CBFO's roster for the 2007 season. Played for the Webb Middle School team in the regular season. He then joined CBFO in the playoffs. I am not saying CBFO could not have won the championship with out him.

I do know this to be fact also. When we played CBFO in the regular season. At the end of regulation the score was tied 8-8. Myself and the other coaches pushed for overtime. We thought there was a overtime rule, as there was in 2005 and 2006. We'll there was not in 2007. The Refs thought we were right and let us play overtime. We lost 14-13 in overtime. At first the Parks and Rec. department was going to count it as a tie. But, CBFO put up a fight(as we would have if we won). The Parks and Rec. dept. concedded and called it a win for CBFO. Keep in mind Caleb did not play in this game, seeing as he was playing for Webb.

If the game went down as a tie. Due to win loss records, Bearden would have been in the playoffs and CBFO would have went to the house. So Caleb was the difference for them in the playoffs. If my memeory serves me correct CBFO beat Halls and Fulton in the playoffs (with Caleb) and got there butts waxed in the regular season by these two teams (without Caleb).

Your attiutde is typical about this program...If it works for you, its not cheating. If it hinders you, its cheating..

I defer to your obvious knowledge Madame -

Who can argue with selective opionated memory like that which takes you from 8 points to 13 in football? You did state that you had 8 in regulation and then scored a 5 pointer in OT right? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not here to argue rather shed enlightment on obviously misrepresented statements.

I defer to your obvious knowledge Madame -

Who can argue with selective opionated memory like that which takes you from 8 points to 13 in football? You did state that you had 8 in regulation and then scored a 5 pointer in OT right? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not here to argue rather shed enlightment on obviously misrepresented statements.

I stand corrected on my arithmetic..I guess, I ment 16-14..I remember we lost by not gaining our extra points after a score and they did.

I stand corrected on my arithmetic..I guess, I ment 16-14..I remember we lost by not gaining our extra points after a score and they did.

Actually it was 14-8 CBFO wins it 1OT. You guys didn't score in 4 plays and we rammed the ball up your gut and scored in two, without Caleb!

So now that we've established your poor recollection and coaching abilities lets attend to moral judgement.

You state: "Your attiutde is typical about this program...If it works for you, its not cheating. If it hinders you, its cheating.."

and also: "I do know this to be fact also. When we played CBFO in the regular season. At the end of regulation the score was tied 8-8. Myself and the other coaches pushed for overtime. We thought there was a overtime rule, as there was in 2005 and 2006. We'll there was not in 2007. The Refs thought we were right and let us play overtime. We lost 14-13 in overtime. At first the Parks and Rec. department was going to count it as a tie. But, CBFO put up a fight(as we would have if we won). The Parks and Rec. dept. concedded and called it a win for CBFO. "

I guess Taxi you forgot to mention the part where you guys decided to try to weasel out of the OT results that occurred on the field. In the hours that followed the game you asked for a Tie and forced us to fight for the victory we earned.

Anybody that wouldn't just admit defeat has no business instructing young men. What kind of lesson does that teach?

Now you sit here passing judgement on issues that you have only peripheral knowledge of...........who's typical?

We got you pegged- Wienerless

Now about that Karn's freshman football............

Actually it was 14-8 CBFO wins it 1OT. You guys didn't score in 4 plays and we rammed the ball up your gut and scored in two, without Caleb!

So now that we've established your poor recollection and coaching abilities lets attend to moral judgement.

You state: "Your attiutde is typical about this program...If it works for you, its not cheating. If it hinders you, its cheating.."

and also: "I do know this to be fact also. When we played CBFO in the regular season. At the end of regulation the score was tied 8-8. Myself and the other coaches pushed for overtime. We thought there was a overtime rule, as there was in 2005 and 2006. We'll there was not in 2007. The Refs thought we were right and let us play overtime. We lost 14-13 in overtime. At first the Parks and Rec. department was going to count it as a tie. But, CBFO put up a fight(as we would have if we won). The Parks and Rec. dept. concedded and called it a win for CBFO. "

I guess Taxi you forgot to mention the part where you guys decided to try to weasel out of the OT results that occurred on the field. In the hours that followed the game you asked for a Tie and forced us to fight for the victory we earned.

Anybody that wouldn't just admit defeat has no business instructing young men. What kind of lesson does that teach?

Now you sit here passing judgement on issues that you have only peripheral knowledge of...........who's typical?

We got you pegged- Wienerless

Now about that Karn's freshman football............

The score was the score..That was a year ago and about 12 games and a 100 practices..

Nobody on the Bearden coaching staff tried to weasel out of the loss. We found out about 15 mins after the game, from parks and rec, that it would be counted as a tie. Now, we did laugh it off. But, noone tried to weasel out of anything. You are out right lier. I will happy to speak to you face to face about this too.

I will be at tarlton at 9 am in the morning. I will be wearing green cargo shorts, a grey Bearden T-shirt and a Black Cap with a moroon "B" on it. We will be at the top next to field 5 (Where the game we lost to CBFO in ot last yr).

We can discuss it like gentlemen or not...I'm fine with it..

* I like how you try to make out my faults with memory about a game that was played a year ago, is worse than bring in a ringer for the palyoffs. You should be happy we made the mistake and pushed for overitme. If it ended at regulation, you would not have made in the post season and had the oppurtunity to cheat.

Let us see, who is weinerless in the morning..How do you take your coffee, I will be happy to bring you a cup.

The score was the score..That was a year ago and about 12 games and a 100 practices..

Nobody on the Bearden coaching staff tried to weasel out of the loss. We found out about 15 mins after the game, from parks and rec, that it would be counted as a tie. Now, we did laugh it off. But, noone tried to weasel out of anything. You are out right lier. I will happy to speak to you face to face about this too.

I will be at tarlton at 9 am in the morning. I will be wearing green cargo shorts, a grey Bearden T-shirt and a Black Cap with a moroon "B" on it. We will be at the top next to field 5 (Where the game we lost to CBFO in ot last yr).

We can discuss it like gentlemen or not...I'm fine with it..

* I like how you try to make out my faults with memory about a game that was played a year ago, is worse than bring in a ringer for the palyoffs. You should be happy we made the mistake and pushed for overitme. If it ended at regulation, you would not have made in the post season and had the oppurtunity to cheat.

Let us see, who is weinerless in the morning..How do you take your coffee, I will be happy to bring you a cup.

Dear Moron "B"

Thank you no on the coffee.

I will be there with a XFL Championship Trophy in one hand and Friday nights wore out Bulldog in the other.

Good luck in the AM! Your team will need it

PSSST........don't opt for OT

Dear Moron "B"

Thank you no on the coffee.

I will be there with a XFL Championship Trophy in one hand and Friday nights wore out Bulldog in the other.

Good luck in the AM! Your team will need it

PSSST........don't opt for OT

You need to do the honorable thing. Give the trophy to Caleb. Seeing as, he won it for you.

Psssttt. I will praying to God you are there this morning and have that Admiral stupity to come say hello.

*Leaving now should be there in 20 min..

You need to do the honorable thing. Give the trophy to Caleb. Seeing as, he won it for you.

Psssttt. I will praying to God you are there this morning and have that Admiral stupity to come say hello.

*Leaving now should be there in 20 min..

Moron "B"

Enough stupidity there already. 14-8!!

What poetic justice.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Time to quit coffee drinking & cryin' and do some football coaching!

Moron "B"

Enough stupidity there already. 14-8!!

What poetic justice.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Time to quit coffee drinking & cryin' and do some football coaching!

Man, up coward!!! Come say, Hello asap.. Give me some directions, I'll come to you.

Man, up coward!!! Come say, Hello asap.. Give me some directions, I'll come to you.

I got some directions for ya'!

Sorry to let you know I'm taken.

There are plenty of other internet sites for you to "meet some fella".

Let me help you out, it might read like this:

" Single Moron Bulldog seeking submissive playmate. Likes: name calling, walks down selective memory lane and belittling others who don't share my opinion. Dislikes: anyone with spellcheck or sense of humor.

I am soon to own a doghouse and will be housebroken by next spring. I got rid of all fleas and am currently on a worm pill. My coat is a little gray but my chest puffs out when we only lose by a TD!!

Seeking buddy with a warm nose...............CAR!!!!! Gotta run bite dat tire..........."

Good luck in finding your very own football buddy.

Somebody please get this back to topic.

I got some directions for ya'!

Sorry to let you know I'm taken.

There are plenty of other internet sites for you to "meet some fella".

Let me help you out, it might read like this:

" Single Moron Bulldog seeking submissive playmate. Likes: name calling, walks down selective memory lane and belittling others who don't share my opinion. Dislikes: anyone with spellcheck or sense of humor.

I am soon to own a doghouse and will be housebroken by next spring. I got rid of all fleas and am currently on a worm pill. My coat is a little gray but my chest puffs out when we only lose by a TD!!

Seeking buddy with a warm nose...............CAR!!!!! Gotta run bite dat tire..........."

Good luck in finding your very own football buddy.

Somebody please get this back to topic.

not trying to start any fights, just wanted to give the Karns Fresh some pub. I think all the freshman teams in the area need to be talked about time to time, they are the furtue of any high school football team. In some states they have region freshman champions, not around here though freshman are looked at as if their games are not relative, I will say that programs that treat freshman like they ae part of the team are the ones that keep players out for football and win.Best of luck to all Freshman teams.

not trying to start any fights, just wanted to give the Karns Fresh some pub. I think all the freshman teams in the area need to be talked about time to time, they are the furtue of any high school football team. In some states they have region freshman champions, not around here though freshman are looked at as if their games are not relative, I will say that programs that treat freshman like they ae part of the team are the ones that keep players out for football and win.Best of luck to all Freshman teams.

I couldn't agree with you more. If the coaches put freshman off as just practice dumbies then they lose players and end up like some teams in this area. For some reason coaches think that freshman are not important to the program. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="