good senior pitchers?

Guest livinforthagame

charlie charlie charlie,

giles co. has many other seniors that can carry that team to great heights.Jimmy Lee Greene is one of the best hitters in middle tennesee and a heck of a pitcher.Tyler Mittlestett is a heck of a player and can do wonders with a baseball and is quick as lightning.Josh Haney has turned into a outstanding outfielder as well as a hitter and a baserunner.Owen Lewter is just a tremendous outfielder as well as has a great arm from rightfield to throw your teams faster runner out at home.And of course Brandon Wall is just an all around ballplayer as you will find.And those are just the seniors that they have as for the junior class B.J. Shelton is a outstanding outfielder and hitter and turned into a solid pitcher.But Giles co. has several players on the bench witch are heck of ballplayers witch include Drew Neal that can play any positon on the field and can hit his spots all day long as a pitcher.So i think if giles co. this year will just go out and have fun and play they will have a tremendous season but all they have to do is just play and have fun.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest springer33lchscat

I know that giles county will be ok without Price,but still someone is going to have to pick up where he left off.I know how good all of the players are on giles I have been playing with them for years but still losing someone like Price is going to hurt any team thats all.Who are you buford?

Posted by springer33lchscat:

I know that giles county will be ok without Price,but still someone is going to have to pick up where he left off.I know how good all of the players are on giles I have been playing with them for years but still losing someone like Price is going to hurt any team thats all.Who are you buford?

charlie u havent been playing there for years this was your first year and yes steven shults is better by far and he has an incredible work ethic and he is only getting better and i know price is a good key but giles co. has so much other talent they just have to learn how to use it.

Guest springer33lchscat

When I said I have been playing for years I meant with Brandon,Ryan,Tyler,Jimmy an so on over here in giles county.But my point losing someone like Price is going to hurt any team.

Guest springer33lchscat

How do you know me buford,do you live in giles county or lawrence?Just wondering since you know alittle about the players from giles an lawrence.........

Guest 2002runnerup

jeffrey likins is the real deal. he is an outstanding ballplayer that can do anything on the field.his pitching abitlity is unbelievable. with a fastball anround 90 and a curveball that ichiro cant hit.this kid has a lot to offer.o did i mention he is a shortstop and a 3 hole hitter in the lineup. this kid it the real deal.

i have to correct you 2002runerup.jeffery lykins does not throw 90mphs i know i saw him pitch this summer in the babe ruth state tourny and i belife he strugled a little bit aginst decater county.and i also pitched agianst lykins and his hitting didnt impress me since he went like 0-2 with a strike out but he made have had two bad games but who knows but from what i saw he was a preaty good pitcher i have to give him that but i dont belife hes the best pitcher the state more less middle tenn.and still dont trow 90mphs.

Balla,

I agree with you, I don't think Lykins throws 90 mph, I have seen him pitch quite a few times, I would say his velocity is around 86, which is very fast for a high school pitcher. His breaking pitch is what makes him such a good pitcher though, the pitch is unreal. As a hitter, the jury is still out, I've seen him have some good days and some bad days.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention a pitcher earlier, Kenny Griffin from Tullahoma is pretty good too, throws 83-85 with pretty good breaking stuff, I would say he and Zach Gray are the two best pitchers in 8AAA returning next year.