good senior pitchers?

Guest livinforthagame

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest batterup

derek allison should be good this year. he got rocked around a bit last year but if he gets his head back in to the game, man, he will be great. he just gets side tracked some. it's hard to know what a guy like derek is going to throw to ya, cause he has 4 pitches and if you are waiting on the hook or knuckle, he will blow that mid 80's fast ball right by ya. Shao will be real great, from mt. juliet, this guy is serious. :D

Guest 2002runnerup
Posted by lchsgocatsgo:

Went to Lawrenceburg, I'm Tyler Copeland.

I agree, Ryan Price will have a lot to do with how successful Giles County is next year. He is a good all around ballplayer.

[Edited by lchsgocatsgo on 8-11-02 6:23P]

hey man if i was just wondering if you have msn instant messenger to ad me to ur list

Posted by 2002runnerup:
Posted by lchsgocatsgo:

I agree, Ryan Price will have a lot to do with how successful Giles County is next year. He is a good all around ballplayer.

hey man if i was just wondering if you have msn instant messenger to ad me to ur list

What's your email I will add you.

Guest 2002runnerup
Posted by lchsgocatsgo:
Posted by 2002runnerup:
Posted by lchsgocatsgo:

cabaseball26@hotmail.com

What's your email I will add you.

Guest springer33lchscat

My coach yesterday told me that Ryan Price had one of his ribs taken out the other day an he isn't playing football his last year an they don't know about baseball,I hope he still can play this year but if not Brandon Wall,an the rest of the Junior class better step up same with their sopohomore shortstop carson edgmon,he can hit very well but he needs a just a small bit of work on his defence not much.But I hope Ryan will come back an have another one of his great years.If nobody as heard he is only 16 an a senior tells how much he is as a scholar too.