Wayne County @ C.A.

tha meister

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then you obv. havent seen rice play, even though he is just a soph he can win games for you

you are right the running game and the o line will have alot to say about who wins this one

oh and ca defense prob. has played well so far but i will be they have not played an offense quiet as good as wc yet this year

your right, i have never seen him play. i still think the running game wins it.

Good luck to both teams I am from Perry Co. I guess as far as the region goes I should pull for CA right or wrong IDK

i'd say u should pull for CA cus if they do good which it is lookin that way so far it will make perry county look good if CA goes somewhere

and about CA's line yeah they may be undersized but they are fast and determind i've been watchin there games since my freshman year when i stoppped playing and there line now i would say is better than when we went to second round in the playoffs

Rice will throw a int but the Cats will give the dawgs loss #1.

I think that if T. Rice will get focused and play team ball he will be the major key to the success of this team. He is going to have to hit the open receiver (long or short). So far this season he has been missing the open man and throwing to the deep man. For this team to be productive this year they all are going to have to play together as a team and not a bunch of individals.

I think that if T. Rice will get focused and play team ball he will be the major key to the success of this team. He is going to have to hit the open receiver (long or short). So far this season he has been missing the open man and throwing to the deep man. For this team to be productive this year they all are going to have to play together as a team and not a bunch of individals.

Your absolutely right there has been times where weve have a guy wide open down field and he throws to the man in coverage..rice is a good player now and he will be a great player by his senior year..

i'd say u should pull for CA cus if they do good which it is lookin that way so far it will make perry county look good if CA goes somewhere

and about CA's line yeah they may be undersized but they are fast and determind i've been watchin there games since my freshman year when i stoppped playing and there line now i would say is better than when we went to second round in the playoffs

I will agree with you on the part that they are undersized, fast but just yet idk if they have the team unity that the line had when they went to the second round yet. notice i said yet, with each practice they seem to become more of a team, pick each other up n all that! It is good to see a highschool team pull togethor

Tyler Rice reminds me a little of Jon Ward.....he is probably as good right now as he will ever get. Ward's best season was probably his sophomore year and he wasn't held back like Rice who is actually a junior age wise. But Rice is probably the second best quarterback in the county behind Max Risner who puts up great numbers himself but also makes the entire team so very much better.

Tyler Rice reminds me a little of Jon Ward.....he is probably as good right now as he will ever get. Ward's best season was probably his sophomore year and he wasn't held back like Rice who is actually a junior age wise. But Rice is probably the second best quarterback in the county behind Max Risner who puts up great numbers himself but also makes the entire team so very much better.

Tyler rice is definately the best Qb in the county, and is one of the top Qb's in the state.

Tyler rice is definately the best Qb in the county, and is one of the top Qb's in the state.

Rice is probably a good kid, I dont know... But to say he's one of the best quarterbacks in the state is a far reach. Are you going by his stats? I've seen him play on more than one occasion and he's a good player. But he has a ton of things that he needs to improve on before he can be labeled as a top QB.

man u are not very smart tyler rice put the risner kid in his back pocket and run with him ... doubt him now wait till after the game is over