Mt Pleasant Vs. Perry Co

wholder

Like snapping ball over punters head,jumping off sides on 3rd and 4th down and short,giving up to many kickoff and punt return yards,fumbling inside the 1 yd line with 5 seconds to go inhalf .I know that is why they playem and thats football but, we arent good enogh to make those kind of mistakes .PC has played well in spurts and could have (with less mistakes )be 3-0.If you click on ranking strenght of schedules PC has played 2nd strenght of schedule both teams we lost to are 3-0 .I think we are on the verge of turning it around.If everybody will stay the corse dont jump ship.We have good little team and I believe in them.

Do you have a special teams coach? We like to run the Gauntlet drill with the Backs; teaches them to run tough in traffic & hold on to our football. Any fumbling will get you at least 200 yds. worth of bellies at the end of practice.

Go Vikings!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope to come away saying we were in the game.What kind of offence does MP run ?Do they pass much?How many yds does their QB have passing?How many YDS does that big fullback have??

Starting QB missed game 2 & 3.... Last week he was 7 of 8 for 178 yds 3 td & 0 int... FB rushed for over a hundred with 3 td aganist Zion, used very limited aganist C'ville....

Starting QB missed game 2 & 3.... Last week he was 7 of 8 for 178 yds 3 td & 0 int... FB rushed for over a hundred with 3 td aganist Zion, used very limited aganist C'ville....

What time does all that tailgating start??Would you guys put a burger on for me(PC fan) I hope you guys get so caught up in homecoming that yall over look the VIKINGS.

What time does all that tailgating start??Would you guys put a burger on for me(PC fan) I hope you guys get so caught up in homecoming that yall over look the VIKINGS.

5:30 - Yes - and ain't going to happen. South end zone, should be several of us around. Just stop by and start eating. I've been saving up money for 6mo's just so I could by a pack of hamburger meat and buns. Be glad to share one with you.

5:30 - Yes - and ain't going to happen. South end zone, should be several of us around. Just stop by and start eating. I've been saving up money for 6mo's just so I could by a pack of hamburger meat and buns. Be glad to share one with you.

I will be there are you guys are gonna be nice ,I know the Jungle can be ruff.