Sequoyah (0-3,0-1) & Notre Dame (1-3,1-1)

Sequoyah SID

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Chiefs come out and pound the ball, and that defense keeps improving, I think they will handle the Irish.

I thought that the coaching staff had a great game plan in the Central game. WE was in it late and thats about all we could ask for against such a talented team. The thing that impressed me the most was the heart that these boys had, to keep fighting even though we were down 28/0 and still make a game of it in the end. GOOD JOB CHIEFS. Now let's go earn a spot in the playoffs!!! Chiefs 28 Irish 12

I couldn't agree more. The keys are focused practice this week(you play like you practice) and come to play with the same fire in there belly. Jake said everybody seems focused and upbeat, he also said they have over 60 kids out now!

I couldn't agree more. The keys are focused practice this week(you play like you practice) and come to play with the same fire in there belly. Jake said everybody seems focused and upbeat, he also said they have over 60 kids out now!

DrDave jake is right. it seemed the young men were leaving nothing on the table in practice last night. I think they smell the blood inthe water and a starting to circle for the feeding. Hard hitting and hard running last night.

Can't wait till friday

DrDave jake is right. it seemed the young men were leaving nothing on the table in practice last night. I think they smell the blood inthe water and a starting to circle for the feeding. Hard hitting and hard running last night.

Can't wait till friday

Smell Blood in the water and circle for feeding, I like that! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Smell Blood in the water and circle for feeding, I like that! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

That must have come from ole # 37. Really good stuff. Very good player, I told him so after the game. Central had to stop him first. He got hit plenty but went the distance when we missed. Good luck against the Irish. Make sure to tell all you fans it cost 5.00 to park at Norte Dame. Admission, gas, eats and parking! Beat EM!

Good luck Chiefs. Go get your first tonight and get the roll started.

Congrats to the Vonore Cutters for their 26-0 win last week over Polk County. Don't forget Vonore and Madisonville youth leagues play again tomorrow, this time at Madisonville. Super Crickets start at 3 pm and the Crickets start at 4 pm. Had some good games two weeks ago with the Vonore Crickets and Hoppers and Madisonville Cutters and Juniors picking up wins. Be sure and come out to support the future Chiefs.

The Chiefs are probably one of the best 0-3 teams out there. Played some real tough competition and had chances to win every game. Is this the week the Chiefs put one in the W column? Notre Dame picked up a big win against Meigs. Can they carry over the momentum? What's everyone's thoughts?

I predict 0 to 0. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I predict 0 to 0. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

your prediction last week was real close hahahahaah time to go back to finger painting class, now remember jr keep fingers out of nose while painting /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />