Sequoyah (0-3,0-1) & Notre Dame (1-3,1-1)

Sequoyah SID

your prediction last week was real close hahahahaah time to go back to finger painting class, now remember jr keep fingers out of nose while painting /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Still hanging on to the "moral victory" of ONLY LOSING to Central by 16 points, WITH the assistance of the referees? Whatever floats your boat! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe you will only lose to Notre dame by 1 or 2 points and you can declare your program has turned the corner. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still hanging on to the "moral victory" of ONLY LOSING to Central by 16 points, WITH the assistance of the referees? Whatever floats your boat! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe you will only lose to Notre dame by 1 or 2 points and you can declare your program has turned the corner. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ah,go on back to your little red wagon and your sandbox! Good luck tonight,Chiefs! Finish the job this year. Last year was close,get over the hump this time!

The game is over, Let it go. So you didn't put up 50 point on us. So what!! Oh yeah , about the ref's , they were some of the same ones we had when we played you last year. So LET IT GO. Only one thing is different this year is this team has alot of heart and they are not going to lay down . They have been through alot and have come together that's all that matters. So can you please do us all a favor and dwell on something else or start another thread.

Go Chiefs

POUND THE ROCK

That didn't work out to well did it. I think it is time we all admit our O-line just is not good enough to POUND THE ROCK. They could not block a defensive front they outweighed by 40-50 LBS, and never blocked the middle LB, who by the way Notre Dame fans #7 played a well of a game definitely the heart of your defense. The FB in the I formation is too slow constantly got in way. I think there was a combined total of 6 either unsportmanslike or pass interference calls on seniors who should show more discipline than that.

Our # 57 played good on defense 7-8 tackles and 2 fumble recoveries.

POUND THE ROCK

That didn't work out to well did it. I think it is time we all admit our O-line just is not good enough to POUND THE ROCK. They could not block a defensive front they outweighed by 40-50 LBS, and never blocked the middle LB, who by the way Notre Dame fans #7 played a well of a game definitely the heart of your defense. The FB in the I formation is too slow constantly got in way. I think there was a combined total of 6 either unsportmanslike or pass interference calls on seniors who should show more discipline than that.

Our # 57 played good on defense 7-8 tackles and 2 fumble recoveries.

Alot of what you say in this post is true and I do deffinately agree that we showed a lack of discipline which is a direct reflection of the coaching staff. It is without a doubt that the coaching staffs responsibility to have the team ready to play and this team was by no means ready to take on the Irish. Before the game started, we didn't even run out on the field all pumped up. We just walked out on the field looking flat and not very focused. This team by no means was ready to play this game and could someone please tell me what exactly our offensive game plan was in this game?. We are running 3 totally different offenses and aren't being successful at any of the 3. It would seem to me that one should find what he does best and stick with it. This offense has no identity and until they find it we will continue to lose ballgames to average and mediocre teams.

Alot of what you say in this post is true and I do deffinately agree that we showed a lack of discipline which is a direct reflection of the coaching staff. It is without a doubt that the coaching staffs responsibility to have the team ready to play and this team was by no means ready to take on the Irish. Before the game started, we didn't even run out on the field all pumped up. We just walked out on the field looking flat and not very focused. This team by no means was ready to play this game and could someone please tell me what exactly our offensive game plan was in this game?. We are running 3 totally different offenses and aren't being successful at any of the 3. It would seem to me that one should find what he does best and stick with it. This offense has no identity and until they find it we will continue to lose ballgames to average and mediocre teams.

Why don't you strap on a Superman cap and lead the team onto the field..don't forget your tomahawk either. I guess Sequoyah is the best 0-4 team in the state!

Yes, we definitely need to find something that works on offense, and I don't think it should be any of the offenses we are currently running. We need something new, a spark to get this team excited. Something that does not require a very good O-line, cause the fact is they are not very good, and I hope we make some changes along the front this week.

Why don't you strap on a Superman cap and lead the team onto the field..don't forget your tomahawk either. I guess Sequoyah is the best 0-4 team in the state!

No, I'm not saying that we are the best 0-4 team in the state, what I'm saying is that we are 0-4 and I feel that we are better than that.

Are you implying that emotions are not a part of this game? By the way, I don't have a CAP with Superman on it, but if I find my CAPE (Which by the way, it is indeed red and has a big S on it) I'll be sure to ask Satterfield to include me in the pre-game festivities. Go Chiefs!!