Gatlinburg Pittman over Pigeon Forge

BlueMachine

Went to the game last night. It was a good one. PF hung in there in the 1st half but it was ALL GP the rest of the way. The talk all over message boards was how PF would dominate the line of scrimmage. Well GP had 232 rushing yards to 118 for PF. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who won that battle. PF did run well the 1st half but GP really shut them down the whole 2nd half. GP's sideline was intense and really took over the momentium of the game. I don't think PF coaches could keep their team fired up. This was a great high school game to watch. I was disgusted however when leaving the game though. As I was walking out of the stadium with other fans and some GP players around, I witnessed some adult PF fans yelling and threatening some GP players which is very classless. Guess they were just upset that PF did a good job of snatching a defeat out of the jaws of victory since they played a decent 1st half. Still that is no excuse and not a good sign for their 0 and 4 team.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the game last night. It was a good one. PF hung in there in the 1st half but it was ALL GP the rest of the way. The talk all over message boards was how PF would dominate the line of scrimmage. Well GP had 232 rushing yards to 118 for PF. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who won that battle. PF did run well the 1st half but GP really shut them down the whole 2nd half. GP's sideline was intense and really took over the momentium of the game. I don't think PF coaches could keep their team fired up. This was a great high school game to watch. I was disgusted however when leaving the game though. As I was walking out of the stadium with other fans and some GP players around, I witnessed some adult PF fans yelling and threatening some GP players which is very classless. Guess they were just upset that PF did a good job of snatching a defeat out of the jaws of victory since they played a decent 1st half. Still that is no excuse and not a good sign for their 0 and 4 team.

For Someone that is from Red Bank you spend alot of time in Sevier County. Was at the same game last night and the only classless things I saw was from the "mighty" G-P side fans and team. But you sound like a typical G-P fan wine and cry when someone says anything to them. If G-P can dish it out then they better be able to take it. Bluemachine if you are so anti Pigeon forge do them a favor a don't go to any of their games, but I'm sure they appreciated your $6 last night. Heck of a ball game Pigeon forge is on the right track. G-P didn't look too good, line is terrible. If not for #44 and #8 G-P probably loses that game.

enter county game's are the most intense games played every year fans and players alike all jump on the smack wagon, and can turn frens into life long enemies..There is still alot of ill feeling with GP's long time rival seymour and they havent played each other for a conference championship in years.I can understand kids smack talking but adult fans grow up, it still a just a game..

For Someone that is from Red Bank you spend alot of time in Sevier County. Was at the same game last night and the only classless things I saw was from the "mighty" G-P side fans and team. But you sound like a typical G-P fan wine and cry when someone says anything to them. If G-P can dish it out then they better be able to take it. Bluemachine if you are so anti Pigeon forge do them a favor a don't go to any of their games, but I'm sure they appreciated your $6 last night. Heck of a ball game Pigeon forge is on the right track. G-P didn't look too good, line is terrible. If not for #44 and #8 G-P probably loses that game.

If GP is no good and only has two players, why could Pigeon Forge not beat them? And to resort to calling the other team whiners because of classless fans talking trash to the winning team its a shame. I look to see LEE in blue in gold in the next 3 years!

Yes americanxpress, I do spent a lot of time in Sevier County. I'm fortunate enough to have interest in some condo's in Gatlinburg. I'm sorry to disappoint you but PF will not receive the benefit of $6 from me, my ticket was free, a fan was giving them away at the gate. I don't see how you think PF is on the right track, they are 0-4 and probably the 4th best team in the county.

It was a heartbreaker. Our line played good. Our quarterback played good except for the two interceptions. GP has some speed at TB and QB, some really good athletes. Our backs outplayed them though. But, our Tigers will come back and fight harder.

[/

]sounds like the tigers are saying the same thing as after the eagles from cosby beat em "wait til next year".

It was a heartbreaker. Our line played good. Our quarterback played good except for the two interceptions. GP has some speed at TB and QB, some really good athletes. Our backs outplayed them though. But, our Tigers will come back and fight harder.

PF looked better than in the past. They'll win some games. GP has a ways to go, waiting for a break out game. Maybe this week.

Knowing Lee and much of his staff they will continue to battle and I wouldnt be suprised if they make the playoffs in their Region. As for Lee being back at GP I dont think thats what he wants but I could be wrong, I think he wants to try to build his own program, not take over his dad's. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

YOU may be right about #44 and#8 but GP has them and you don't ,so you lost!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />