Lawerence Co. vs Stratford

60spartans

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stratford is better athletically. Lawrence Co. is better coached. If it's a shootout then expect the Spartand to win. If it's a low scoring contest then go with Lawrence Co.

The winner of this one joins Whites Creek & Tullahoma on the region "bubble" while the loser is a team that will need a miracle to get to the playoffs.

Stratford is better athletically. Lawrence Co. is better coached. If it's a shootout then expect the Spartand to win. If it's a low scoring contest then go with Lawrence Co.

The winner of this one joins Whites Creek & Tullahoma on the region "bubble" while the loser is a team that will need a miracle to get to the playoffs.

I agree.

Congratulations Spartans!!!

I concur in a big-time way.

I'm extremely pleased with this win (against a previously 2-0 team) by a Stratford team many on this board left for dead after the Tennesseean article (about Stratford starting preseason camp with just 16 players), and after Stratford had to line up against heavyweights (Hunters Lane, Hillsboro, David Lipscomb) in their first 3 games. Stratford's not a great team this year (they're offensively very explosive, but mediocre to weak on defense), but they're a country mile better than last year's Stratford team. Stratford has a legitimate chance to win as much as they lose this year, and they're going to put up points against ANYBODY.