Collinwood @ Huntland

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, this is getting brutal....sure am glad that I come from a sophisticated big city atmosphere like Collinwood!!!

of course we dont have a mc Donalds yet like waynesboro so we still have to eat real food. (which reminds me, I need to go pick some poke salad and go squirrel huntin', suppertime will be here before you know it. Muskedine jelly is sweet but you cant live long on it)

Heyyy nowww... we have a Mcdonalds and a Subway. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha Ha. . . Huntland's field is the only field I know of that when your kicking a extra point you have to worry about the ball going over 2 fences straight into a cow pasture /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We actually lost a ball down there in a JV game last year....LOL.......Shrubs were pretty high out in the cow pasture behind the far goal posts. A net down there would be nice.

No pizzaa hut? We have one of those in the boro lol

Not yet, but I guarantee we do got one attraction most dont have at a small town!! The local Utopia!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not yet, but I guarantee we do got one attraction most dont have at a small town!! The local Utopia!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wat the heck is that? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hmmm... nice way of putting it.. A "Gentlemen's" Club /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah you got us there on that one waynesboro hasnt got that....yet /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

did that used to be the bungalow?

With my knowledge of the local strip joints... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> its always been utopia but the bungalow is on exit 6 next to Elkton. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />