Collinwood @ Huntland

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after seeing huntland play fri. night at wayne co. collinwood should win easily the game friday was no where near as close as score wayne county had over 400 yds total offense holding huntland to 106 with about 50 of those on only td they got late in 4th quarter penalties killed 3 or 4 wayne county drives other wise score would have been much worse

If the Hornets can catch the ball, they can stay in the game. Must play a very solid game and contain the speed of Collinwood

If the Hornets can catch the ball, they can stay in the game. Must play a very solid game and contain the speed of Collinwood

The Trojans just need to come out like last week .( ON FIRE ) The last time the Trojans played at Huntland we had some Huntland fans come sit right in the middle of our side of the bleachers . Does anyone else remember that ? It didnt take long to remove them but still left a bad taste in my mouth . Hope nothing like that this year.Should be a good game. GO TROJANS !

The Trojans just need to come out like last week .( ON FIRE ) The last time the Trojans played at Huntland we had some Huntland fans come sit right in the middle of our side of the bleachers . Does anyone else remember that ? It didnt take long to remove them but still left a bad taste in my mouth . Hope nothing like that this year.Should be a good game. GO TROJANS !

That mean I'm not welcome to sit with you, Chunk, if we ever play again? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />