Westmoreland@Cannon Co

Gridiron88

Cannon had too many penalties, not blaming the refs but when you are the home team and have twice as many penalties hard to overcome those items......funny how one of the refs was born and raise in westmoreland but he called the game???? Looks like he would found someone else to call the game. Westmoreland got more than the wnated. Cannon County had a long run and a lonf pass called back and also a wierd penalty for throwing a pass beyond the line of scrimmage.

Cannon has nothing to hang there head about they put a licking on them just gave up to many long play 90 yard runa nd 55 yard pass for the only scores......

Don't start whining about he refs. You sound like a Westmolander. Cannon has a good team. The

region just got a lot more interesting.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment ILHSF. Who did you find Munson to truly be? Is he for real, or is he MO$$$Y?

He is for real Posty. I bet you dont believe in Santa either. No I am not Santa either. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that you done broke the line again. Heres what I think. Mr Munson told me Its going to be York, SC, then Westy for the region. In that order. Now what you got to say? When Munson speaks, everyone listens. If they dont.......Welll..... you know. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

read the whole piece I said nothing to hang thier heads about i don't think westmoreland wants to come back for more..... cannon makes the region more interesting.... just can't schedule them for homecoming games anymore...Barger started it and the new gut will continue it.... better come prepared to hit when Cannon County is on the other end of _______VS.Cannon County....

I did read it.

maybe you should have been reading about YAI?

Read what? YAI is the team to beat in the region.

i gaurentee u westy dont want no more. them boys may have won on the scoreboard but cc physically beat them to death. but hey all that matters is what the scoreboard at the end. and it just didnt fall cc way. but hey the boys never give up. proven by when westy went to victory formation and thought they had it wrapped up and the nose gaurd for cc causes a fumble. now thats heart and detemination if u ask me. every1 better look out. the record may not show it but cc is for real, they don care how good ur suppose to be. they will come out and smack u straight in the mouth.

First off, I would like to say the drive up was beautiful. This was the first trip I had made to CC since my senior year in football in 1995. Amazing how that place had changed. A rope hung around the field 13 years ago to mark off the pitiful cowpasturefull of grass they used to call a football field. At the end of the first quarter of that game the score had been ran up to around 30 or so to nothing. My how things change. The atmosphere around this game tonight was electrifying on the CC side. The place looked great. The anouncer was spectacular. I told my daddy when we walked through those gates tonight we would have our hands full. Melvin Young was used brilliantly tonight in this game. He was a decoy the entire firts half because the coaches probably knew our entire game plan was to stop him and let any of the others beat us if they could. We stopped Young but had trouble with that option because of the attention we focused on Young. However, he did have his chance to ice the victory on 4th and I think about 4 and we came big time through. Loved the two pass plays that won us the game tonight. The first was a set up to Bohanon the second was a huge td strike to big Bo. I'm glad to see this happen to this kid as well as Brooks. Hey, their was alot of penalties for both teams tonight. Turnovers killed us as usual. Refs did hurt CC. This was a great game to watch and the amazing part of this game was to get to play in a game 13 years ago and watch that same team turn things completely around. You folks have alot to be proud about over there. Beautiful place and alot of heart in your players. Go Getum the rest of the year. I'm glad we dont have to play ya'll again till at least the playoffs.

First off, I would like to say the drive up was beautiful. This was the first trip I had made to CC since my senior year in football in 1995. Amazing how that place had changed. A rope hung around the field 13 years ago to mark off the pitiful cowpasturefull of grass they used to call a football field. At the end of the first quarter of that game the score had been ran up to around 30 or so to nothing. My how things change. The atmosphere around this game tonight was electrifying on the CC side. The place looked great. The anouncer was spectacular. I told my daddy when we walked through those gates tonight we would have our hands full. Melvin Young was used brilliantly tonight in this game. He was a decoy the entire firts half because the coaches probably knew our entire game plan was to stop him and let any of the others beat us if they could. We stopped Young but had trouble with that option because of the attention we focused on Young. However, he did have his chance to ice the victory on 4th and I think about 4 and we came big time through. Loved the two pass plays that won us the game tonight. The first was a set up to Bohanon the second was a huge td strike to big Bo. I'm glad to see this happen to this kid as well as Brooks. Hey, their was alot of penalties for both teams tonight. Turnovers killed us as usual. Refs did hurt CC. This was a great game to watch and the amazing part of this game was to get to play in a game 13 years ago and watch that same team turn things completely around. You folks have alot to be proud about over there. Beautiful place and alot of heart in your players. Go Getum the rest of the year. I'm glad we dont have to play ya'll again till at least the playoffs.

I think the game was called pretty fairly....IMO, I think(no offense should be taken from CC they have a good team) that coach Kelley took this game way 2 lightly. I mean he didnt make them stay 4 a full practice just about the whole week

I think the game was called pretty fairly....IMO, I think(no offense should be taken from CC they have a good team) that coach Kelley took this game way 2 lightly. I mean he didnt make them stay 4 a full practice just about the whole week

Well darn...I knew there was a reason. Did ya'll overlook them last year too? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well darn...I knew there was a reason. Did ya'll overlook them last year too? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

LAST YEAR???? Whats that got to do with this year???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I owed you that one.....