Hampton at Unaka

dawgbacker

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Hampton has a good little team up there, but they haven't seen the likes of The Grace Christian Academy. They got a dose last year down at South Pittsburg and that is what it will be like for them in a couple more weeks. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Seriously your picking a fight with Hampton. I know Grace has a decent team but they haven't proven anything. Proof is in the playoffs. Hampton has proven a lot.

Hampton has proven that they can make it to 3rd or 4th round and get stomped. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Stomped? I dont remember getting stomped, except for Trousdale. It figures we go all year without much smack talk andit takes a recruiting loud mouth "Christian" school to get it started. Are you kin to zaz?

I'm sure Hampton has a good little team up there, but they haven't seen the likes of The Grace Christian Academy. They got a dose last year down at South Pittsburg and that is what it will be like for them in a couple more weeks. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

You big bad bullies ought to see if you can schedule South pitt next season. Its plain that no one in this area can hold you a light to go by. I'd pick up Trousdale also' They have a great big warm spot for private schools. GET YOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Stomped? I dont remember getting stomped, except for Trousdale. It figures we go all year without much smack talk andit takes a recruiting loud mouth "Christian" school to get it started. Are you kin to zaz?

He could be kin to you cause he'll be a fair weather fan after the "public stomping" his team gets the next few weeks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />