Hampton at Unaka

dawgbacker

Keep talkin trash to a team that has OWNED you every since we were forced to let you in the region. Maybe Hampton doesn't need to put 50 on everybody they can.

Glad to see you felt the need for 50 before you pulled the starters against TKA. We gottem 34 -0 and had the JV in before Halftime.

The Grace Christian Academy- Hide your athletes or we'll havem in 2009

Can I borrow that one, I've got a great place for it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that one got me in the floor,I can' stop laughing. Thats too good

I'm kinda jokin around but that seems to be true. If I was a coach in anderson county I'd have my best players in witness protection.

We just got back from Jellico and once again had the subs in before the half , gottem 45-0 and it doesn't feel any better than a 1 point win , actually feels a little worse.

Can I borrow that one, I've got a great place for it.

We should all change our signature at the bottom of our posts to that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm kinda jokin around but that seems to be true. If I was a coach in anderson county I'd have my best players in witness protection.

We just got back from Jellico and once again had the subs in before the half , gottem 45-0 and it doesn't feel any better than a 1 point win , actually feels a little worse.

We should all change our signature at the bottom of our posts to that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good job tonight ,but like you said ,it really don't feel that great.

As far as the bottom thing ,thats exactly what I was talking about, THAT WAS GOOD.

This game film will come back to haunt Hampton later down the road. The slant pass was open all night and we never got any defensive penetration on Unaka's left side of the line After Greenback's win over Harriman we might be one and done up here. I can see Region 2 winning all four first round playoff games.

Hampton was playing shorthanded this week, had some starters sick last week and couldn't practice. It was a tough week. I knew they were shorthanded and was glad thet it wasn't one of their bigger games. Should be back to full strength this week. Alot of the little mistakes were caused by having some different guys in there.

Just winning the Region this year would be a good accomplishment this season,this is a young team that graduated nearly every starter both ways. Hampton has played some tough comp and they have hung in there pretty well. I also agree Region 2 is strong this season and if region 1 can get a win in the pkayoffs,it will be a good one. Ido think Hampton will have a pretty good chance if thay can keep improving as the season winds down.

I value some of the opinions of our region rival people like pujo etc. Will you all pull for The Grace Christian Academy during the playoffs or are you too jealous to pull for a team out of your own region? The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Regions don't mean a thing to me, I pull for teams, you are not one of um. I just tell it like it is. I don't like you fellers. Its not the players, I'm sure they are a fine bunch of kids, I don't like the school or rhe mission.

Can't think of anyone you could play where I'd be pulling for you, do you guys play Russia. Ah ,forget that, I'd have to pull for Russia.

Hampton was playing shorthanded this week, had some starters sick last week and couldn't practice. It was a tough week. I knew they were shorthanded and was glad thet it wasn't one of their bigger games. Should be back to full strength this week. Alot of the little mistakes were caused by having some different guys in there.

Just winning the Region this year would be a good accomplishment this season,this is a young team that graduated nearly every starter both ways. Hampton has played some tough comp and they have hung in there pretty well. I also agree Region 2 is strong this season and if region 1 can get a win in the pkayoffs,it will be a good one. Ido think Hampton will have a pretty good chance if thay can keep improving as the season winds down.

Pujo this may be true but Andrews was sick before the game and he played really well on the O line. I had concerns with the defensive line after the Oneida game and now Unaka. 75 and 40 were knocking us off the line of scrimmage and that is a concern. this is stuff that grace and cosby will try to take advantage of. Hardin and Blackman don't look 100% yet and our kicking game needs a lot of work. DR and Alex had big games. I think they are the senior leaders on this team.

Not too impressive a win for Hampton. I seen us play Unaka and they were the 2nd worst team we played. I'm sure Hampton will say it could have been more without penalties but only 34-3? 4-0 on and we're on a roll. The Grace Christian Academy-Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Yes, Unaka was horrible when we played against Grace and I knew we were in for a long season; however, the way we played against Hampton I feel we showed alot of improvement up from the grace game. With it being a cross county rivalry we also had more emotion than against grace.

Our 3 starting LB's this year are all new starters, it hurts when you lose 5 or 6 of your starting front 7. This season is still gonna be long, but if the kids keep their heads up and keep working hard it will pay off. While we wouldnt have beaten grace either way I think if we had them this upcoming week it wouldnt have been quite as bad. Plus, Hampton would have a hard time hanging 50 on us just cause they have class like that, and would have all the JV in for the 2nd half.

Yes, Unaka was horrible when we played against Grace and I knew we were in for a long season; however, the way we played against Hampton I feel we showed alot of improvement up from the grace game. With it being a cross county rivalry we also had more emotion than against grace.

Our 3 starting LB's this year are all new starters, it hurts when you lose 5 or 6 of you starting front 7. This season is still gonna be long, but if the kids keep their heads up and keep working hard it will pay off. While we wouldnt have beaten grace either way I think if we had them this upcoming week it wouldnt have been quite as bad. Plus, Hampton would have a hard time hanging 50 on us just cause they have class like that, and would have all the JV in for the 2nd half.

Unaka played extremely hard the other night, I saw some good looking kids out there. Hang in there and times should get better, Hope #45 is allright.