What are RBS's chances friday against Clay Co.?

lilvol

Clay County always has at least an average team. Average teams beat RBS by 4 TDs. People keep saying that RBS might sneek up on an overconfident team, that is bull. No team in TN wants to lose to RBS, if anything teams gameplan more for RBS than other teams. No kid wants to be on ESPN explaining why and how they lost or broke the streak of RBS. Teams always try to put RBS away early, because they know that once they go up by 1 or 2 tds, RBS quits. Sorry RBS, it looks like another winless year, even Mt. Juliet Christian is much improved from last year.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay County always has at least an average team. Average teams beat RBS by 4 TDs. People keep saying that RBS might sneek up on an overconfident team, that is bull. No team in TN wants to lose to RBS, if anything teams gameplan more for RBS than other teams. No kid wants to be on ESPN explaining why and how they lost or broke the streak of RBS. Teams always try to put RBS away early, because they know that once they go up by 1 or 2 tds, RBS quits. Sorry RBS, it looks like another winless year, even Mt. Juliet Christian is much improved from last year.

I guess u r in with GOOGLE and MUFFIN and who ever else that likes to put RBS dawgs down she likes her crystal ball u must have a crystal ball u r looking into also !! this is not last years team !!!!! this is 2008 season !!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

GO DAWGS !!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!

As far as Clay county being the 3rd best team in the region, I believe Monterey and Watertown and Gordonsville will have a lot to say about that. Out of the teams RBS has left to play, Clay is most likely to lose to the Bulldogs. I think RBS has a good chance if the Clay players are as overconfident as some of their posters are.

Ha Ha. . . . Keep lookin

I guess u r in with GOOGLE and MUFFIN and who ever else that likes to put RBS dawgs down she likes her crystal ball u must have a crystal ball u r looking into also !! this is not last years team !!!!! this is 2008 season !!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

GO DAWGS !!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!

You're right, it isn't last year's team. Last year RBS was better. Clay County just hung 66 on RBS, I thought it was a Basketball score at first. Shoot, lost my crystal ball, need a magic 8-ball. There it is....Will RBS beat LCA....My signs say HECK NO. ITS A NEW DAY BUT THE SAME RBS IN DAWG COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, it isn't last year's team. Last year RBS was better. Clay County just hung 66 on RBS, I thought it was a Basketball score at first. Shoot, lost my crystal ball, need a magic 8-ball. There it is....Will RBS beat LCA....My signs say HECK NO. ITS A NEW DAY BUT THE SAME RBS IN DAWG COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing you can do is ask some of the guys that play and see if they tell you it's the same as last year. Bet you get a different answer than what you think. Go Buldogs!!!

Best thing you can do is ask some of the guys that play and see if they tell you it's the same as last year. Bet you get a different answer than what you think. Go Buldogs!!!

Mom, I have talked with some of the players and parents and they tell me it is different than last year but not any better except for the fact they have more coaches. Now they do like how the stadium looks and the support they are getting but they arem't happy with the decisions that are being made on the field. These players would not come right out and tell me which coaches they were unhappy with but I think it has to do with the offense.

Mom, I have talked with some of the players and parents and they tell me it is different than last year but not any better except for the fact they have more coaches. Now they do like how the stadium looks and the support they are getting but they arem't happy with the decisions that are being made on the field. These players would not come right out and tell me which coaches they were unhappy with but I think it has to do with the offense.

Alot of the guys know what is working for them just afraid if they say anything they will not get to play for whatever reason but I know they are working really hard to ge t that first win and I think if they can all get it together they will come around this year. I sure do hope so Go Bulldogs we're here for you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of the guys know what is working for them just afraid if they say anything they will not get to play for whatever reason but I know they are working really hard to ge t that first win and I think if they can all get it together they will come around this year. I sure do hope so Go Bulldogs we're here for you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like you have asplit in the coaching staff and from what i have seen in the last 4 weeks, that split is becoming very noticeable. That could be what is keeping this team from winning.

Lilvol it does have to do with the offense. That is all I am going to say due to people assuming I am a coach basher.

Go Dawgs....Sick'em!