Region 4 4A

1stN10DoItAgain

Lets here the predictions for Region 4 4A. There should be some pretty huge games to decide the region at the end of the regular season.

My picks:

1.Rhea Co. (beats Cleveland in 2OT in a close close game or maybe a last second field goal or hail mary, something crazy this by far will be the game to decide the region and the game of the year in east tennessee)

2. Cleveland

3. Walker Valley (Big upset over Red Bank)

4. Red Bank

5. Chatt Central (If QB gets healthy soon)

6. White Co. (Surprise team, great RB)

7. Brainerd

8. Hixson

(Last four in the Region Hard to predict, flip a coin for them all between (White Co. Brainerd, and Hixson)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets here the predictions for Region 4 4A. There should be some pretty huge games to decide the region at the end of the regular season.

My picks:

1.Rhea Co. (beats Cleveland in 2OT in a close close game or maybe a last second field goal or hail mary, something crazy this by far will be the game to decide the region and the game of the year in east tennessee)

2. Cleveland

4. Red Bank

7. Brainerd

8. Hixson

(Last four in the Region Hard to predict, flip a coin for them all between (White Co. Brainerd, and Hixson)

Wow. It makes no sense that the number 8 team was HANDLING the number 1 team for 2 and a half quarters. What do we have to do to get any respect?

Somebody has been looking through the green and gold glasses, or maybe had a little of the clear stuff that was in that bottle. Rhea has the potential to win the region, but Cleveland has more athleticism. Actually, I believe that more times than not, Cleveland has better athletes than Rhea; Rhea players just know the tradition and has more heart.

My prediction...

1. Cleveland

2. Rhea

3. Walker Valley (bold, yes I know)

4. Red Bank

5,6,7,8... do not really matter because they are home on the first Friday night in November!

1. Cleveland

2. Rhea

3. RB

4. Walker Valley

5-8. Who cares?

I sure hope we could pull one out against Cleveland this year. The Blue Raiders are supposed to be stacked. As for having better athletes year in and year out, I don't really agree with that. It used to be that way back in the 90's win Cleveland was dominating, but the way the schools are fed now really evens it out.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone across the river that I'd trade for AJ Brown, Revis, Walker, or Moffet.

My picks:

2. Cleveland

4. Red Bank

7. Brainerd

8. Hixson

Walker Valley and Red Bank have a showdown this week, but I don't see WV being ahead of Red Bank. Sure RB is down this year, but from what i've heard from the newspaper WV will be missing a few players that it will need if it wants to upset the Lions. As far I see it, Red Bank is the reigning Region 4-4A Champions and are definately the team to beat if you want to get recognized as a region contender.

• 2 weeks later...

1- Cleveland/Rhea- all depends on how Rhea's defense tackles and if the kicking game is in check

2- Cleveland/Rhea- again all depends on how Rhea's defense tackles and if the kicking game is in check

3- Hixon-

4- RedBank

Walker being in the top 4 is bold and 1stand10doitagain if it comes down to a last second field goal against Cleveland

we will be in trouble because our kicking game is kind of Schizophrenic right now.Hopefully Josh can get his mind right between now and Friday vs Central.