BandDawg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am calling blackman in this one....but i think it will be close

so far the only thing that has beaten blackman has been themselves

i am gonna say its gonna be a close one but blackman pulls it out 13-7

Contest: Which number is higher? Total number of 3 and outs for both teams or points scored by the winning team? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i think blackman will win 21-6 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i am calling blackman in this one....but i think it will be close

so far the only thing that has beaten blackman has been themselves

i am gonna say its gonna be a close one but blackman pulls it out 13-7

really? riverdale demolished themselves and still beat blackman. but good luck to blackman this friday i hope they dominate smyrna everywhere on the field all night i just had to get off on this ignorant comment real quick lol

Contest: Which number is higher? Total number of 3 and outs for both teams or points scored by the winning team? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

you have a pretty good sense of humor their hammatime...

you a comedian and by the sounding of your name...maybe a rapper /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

2 teams that will put 8 in the box against each other...

2 teams that run ...run...run...

2 teams that make too many mistakes at the wrong time...

1 team will make less mistakes and that team will win...

blackman must stop # 5

you have a pretty good sense of humor their hammatime...

you a comedian and by the sounding of your name...maybe a rapper /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

2 teams that will put 8 in the box against each other...

2 teams that run ...run...run...

2 teams that make too many mistakes at the wrong time...

1 team will make less mistakes and that team will win...

blackman must stop # 5

No, I just really like ham, it's the other white meat. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

So whats your call, three and outs or total points? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Blaze /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No, I just really like ham, it's the other white meat. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

So whats your call, three and outs or total points? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Blaze /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im pretty sure the total points will be more. Smyrna has improve every week and seem to be coming around.

I think there was a comment from a blaze fan writing that you must stop #5.

Good luck with that..........20-14 Smyrna wins.........should be a good one

good luck........play hard

Im pretty sure the total points will be more. Smyrna has improve every week and seem to be coming around.

I think there was a comment from a blaze fan writing that you must stop #5.

Good luck with that..........20-14 Smyrna wins.........should be a good one

good luck........play hard

I will agree with that last comment that stopping #5 will be awful tough.

Blackman has good speed deep in the backfield.Problem with that is, #5 will have a head of steam coming right at them, make his signature spin move, and it's touchdown Smyrna. I am not a bulldog fan, just someone that has watched both teams for awhile.

I will agree with that last comment that stopping #5 will be awful tough.

Blackman has good speed deep in the backfield.Problem with that is, #5 will have a head of steam coming right at them, make his signature spin move, and it's touchdown Smyrna. I am not a bulldog fan, just someone that has watched both teams for awhile.

FYI...i agree too...that's why i put it in there...no easy assignment for sure! but it is what blackman has to do if they want to win..and i would even say that any team that wants to beat the bulldogs...must stop # 5...if he get's lose...it's a long day for the opponent

i think blackman will win 21-6

really? riverdale demolished themselves and still beat blackman. but good luck to blackman this friday i hope they dominate smyrna everywhere on the field all night i just had to get off on this ignorant comment real quick lol

if you look at the stats Blackman made a lot of mistakes of that game as well. Don't make statements if you don't watch football.Less mistakes=win