Lions4ever

Ask Richland what? They way I remember it being is Camden thinking the second round playoff game was going to be a cupcake game agaisnt a team that they man handled in September but they barely escaped with a late touchdown win. As far as "dirty" play going on I cant recall. Just alot of pride and heart showed and maybe somebody's pride got hurt when they didnt blow out a team they underestimated. Why do you have a personal grudge vs. Richland? Did you take Camden in a bet and somebody got brave and took Richland and the points? Im sorry man, it will all be ok... Just keep posting negative things about Richland every time you mention them and one day you will find peace in your heart and soul. If not- get counsling cuz...

My feelings hurt?? You're a funny funny guy! Who's team is continuing to roll along getting more and more respect every season because they play the game hard and they play the game right? Since 2005 what has Richland done? You have a very selective memory if you can't recall dirty play...that first game was pathetic, although the second game was better because the Raiders realized they were going to have to worry more about stopping the play than the groin shots and late hits AFTER the play. A win is a win regardless...blowouts don't matter...W's do. Weren't you also the Lions homecoming that year? Thought so...

Good Luck to the Raiders the rest of the season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Announcements