Blue Devils

coach763

Guest batterup

lebanon hasn't had a scrimmage this summer... they had one in like may, we were still in school. I believe it was hendersonville. but we have had alot of guys quit since then

Guest batterup

i am a blue devil, but honestly we have nothing this year. Got a few guys who will catch some scouts eyes but nothing that will make them win over 3 games this year. The only ones i've heard we might win is m.j. and central. but who knows maybe ol' bobby brown will pull out some tricks. :rolleyes:

If the scrimmage I'm leaving for in an hour is cancelled, then I'm going to be one very unhappy sportsed. Nobody at WCHS has said anything about it being called off, and if it was, why would they move it to the next day, and why would Warren County drive from their camp in Westmoreland all the way back home to play it?

Confusion reigns, I think.

:confused:

Guest batterup

umm... no lebanon did not get spanked, they looked good, especially since people were expecting them not to do well at all. but i don't understand how you can say they got spanked. what game were you watching??? :confused: