Polk vs. Sweetwater

Coach J

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be polks first real test of the season. sweetwater is always a tough game. but knowing coach davis and his staff they will have polk ready and hungry to prove they are a team to beat. polk's d will be hitting hard like always and the o will surprise people this week. i'm not bragging but i read sunday that polk has the best d in the state and i know we haven't played a tough team yet but this week they will prove it to everyone that has doubts. i'll be there like always and can't wait for this game friday. good luck to both teams and GO POLK

This will be polks first real test of the season. sweetwater is always a tough game. but knowing coach davis and his staff they will have polk ready and hungry to prove they are a team to beat. polk's d will be hitting hard like always and the o will surprise people this week. i'm not bragging but i read sunday that polk has the best d in the state and i know we haven't played a tough team yet but this week they will prove it to everyone that has doubts. i'll be there like always and can't wait for this game friday. good luck to both teams and GO POLK

wow now im a polk fan but i am also realistic... im not for sure about the stats on paper concerning polk's d.. but on the field you can't compare them to MBA, Maryville, Alcoa.... the list goes on... i think more like the best d in the region is much more reasonable..even saying the best d in 3A would be pushing it.... but on paper so far polk's might be the best... i have no clue..the d is great but not that great im afraid.... but where did you read that at??? just wondering.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

good luck to the cats on this one... ha ha get it they are both cats... but anyway hope polk wins this one..

and anyone got an injury report for this week??? is everyone healthy???

wow now im a polk fan but i am also realistic... im not for sure about the stats on paper concerning polk's d.. but on the field you can't compare them to MBA, Maryville, Alcoa.... the list goes on... i think more like the best d in the region is much more reasonable..even saying the best d in 3A would be pushing it.... but on paper so far polk's might be the best... i have no clue..the d is great but not that great im afraid.... but where did you read that at??? just wondering.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

good luck to the cats on this one... ha ha get it they are both cats... but anyway hope polk wins this one..

I LOVE YOU TREVY!!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I LOVE YOU TREVY!!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

to trevy. in sunday's paper it referred to a knoxville team(i think) had given up fewer points than polk but the last game they gave up i think 16 points to make polk the stingiest team so far by only giving up 8 so far

to trevy. in sunday's paper it referred to a knoxville team(i think) had given up fewer points than polk but the last game they gave up i think 16 points to make polk the stingiest team so far by only giving up 8 so far

HMMMMMMM>>>>> I do believe I already know who you are! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ok so i was right it is on paper... if the d plays as well as it has and the offense matches the intensity then they may remain the "best"... i don't see this being a very high scoring game...

As far as I know #35 is out for this game. That was the news today something about the knee injury Friday night at Grundy...

Yeah trevy i'm i huge polk fan 2 and been apart of the team. yeah its on paper i was just saying what i read. you have a point some of the other teams in the state play tougher teams. but as of now on paper we got the best. i'm just ready for the game friday to see how good the d is and i don't think i'll be let down and trevy does have a point the offense plays good it makes it better for the d to do thier jobs. teh lost of 35 hurts a little on the o side of the ball but coach davis always has a way of finding a player to step up iand fill the role i've seen it before so i won't be surprised. come on friday