Solomon

I know this game, like all others this year, will be tough on the psyche of the Franklin Co. players.

Living up to and producing what is expected of a nationally-renowned coach who is considered an expert in the spread offense I am sure is putting a lot of unneeded pressure on the boys to live up to that standard.

I know this game, like all others this year, will be tough on the psyche of the Franklin Co. players.

Living up to and producing what is expected of a nationally-renowned coach who is considered an expert in the spread offense I am sure is putting a lot of unneeded pressure on the boys to live up to that standard.

Slow day over on the Political board Solly?

Slow day over on the Political board Solly?

Not at all.

Just pointing out my admiration for the Franklin Co. players because I know how hard it's got to be for them to play for a coach so well-known and respected as what they have. It's not every team that gets an "expert" to coach them, especially one that is nationally-renowned.

I say Lincoln wins this one big. What do you think o' wise one Powersoftball?

I would not worry about power softball any more. I have done my research and talked to a very nice lady last night about him and I am calling BS on his so called resume. He is just a average Joe that don't know his butt from a whole in the ground.

Not at all.

Just pointing out my admiration for the Franklin Co. players because I know how hard it's got to be for them to play for a coach so well-known and respected as what they have. It's not every team that gets an "expert" to coach them, especially one that is nationally-renowned.

And why do you think the Franklin County players that read this board will appreciate your "concern" and "admiration"?

Must be a slow day on the political board and all the other boards where you have a legitimate interest.

And why do you think the Franklin County players that read this board will appreciate your "concern" and "admiration"?

Must be a slow day on the political board and all the other boards where you have a legitimate interest.

Touchy, touchy, touchy.

Good luck to Franklin Co.

Announcements