Halls at home VS Middleton.... predictions?

VBrew

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Black and Gold Tigers will take the Orange and Black Tigers. This game has been rather close the last few years, 11-point Halls win in '06 and Halls by just 7 in '07. Of course we've had to make the long trip to Middleton the last two seasons (who scheduled that nonsense?).

This one is Homecoming for Halls. No slight against the visitors, but it is TRULY a homecoming after coming off a successful 2-1, THREE-game road trip!!! I think Halls proved last week that they are improving...should be no difference at HG Conley Memorial on Friday!!! I will be glad to not have to drive an hour-plus in any direction this week!!!

Scott's Hill DID beat Middleton by 10. Middleton broke their 13-game skid last week against Rossville Christian.

i have not had a chance to see middleton play this year except in the jamboree, but from looking at the results of their games, so far the thing that stands out to me is that this year they are SCORING POINTS.

all of last season they only scored 83 points. In 3 games this season they have already scored 95.

I believe that coach murphy and the staff have things headed in the right direction.

People in middleton are actually excited about football!!!

I don't know what the outcome will be tonight, but i am pulling for the orange and black tigers.

Wow, I'm impressed Greenfieldfan....Halls wins by 35 points, 42-7.

Our QB had a good game (10-17 for 101, 2 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD), but it was our D and special teams that shined tonight:

Punt blocked and returned for a TD.

Interception returned for a TD.

36-yard field goal.

Middleton had some good runs and we weren't gang tackling as much as last week versus Greenfield, but the D continued to shine tonight!!! We lost focus in the third quarter after going into halftime up 29-0, but one of the coaches called timeout and scolded the defense and that sparked both sides of the ball.

We are 3-2...first time with 3 wins in a season since 2004 and first time OVER 500 since 2003. Good start but we can't stop now. Tough game in Tiptonville against the Falcons this coming week. Not sure what to think of that game with them losing at home to Gleason. Should be a good game.

Mr. Bigster,

I'm afraid that you are probably right. Halls has a good team this year. Their QB is very, very good. He can run and pass, and he has a good head on his shoulders. If you rush him hard, then he can throw strikes on a dead run. Their D line is also very good.

Lake Co. will have their hands full trying to stop Halls and thier QB.