East hickman vs. Adamsville

spookspann08

Today is game day. Homecoming for A'ville should be celebrated by all. It's time to cheer for this team with no limitations. Nobody likes everything but everybody should like something. Find that something and cheer all night long. Adamsville is starting to get some respect from other schools and now they need the respect of their fans. Go CARDINALS........

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a score on this one?

Adamsville-41 East Hickman-14- Final - Was 34-0 at the half! Coach Gray played the 2nd team most of the 2nd half! Would have probably been in the 60's if he hadn't! Good luck the rest of the year East and hang in there! Keep playing hard and your time will come!

I looked at the score this morning and well took it upon my self to no longer post about East Hickman after today. Good luck Eagles. I sure hope you get one this year. Closes game so far is 12 point loss and kids are quiting ummm not sure where that goes to but I did not produce and well you see where I am now. And no 2 wins does not make it a dynasty but it was two wins more than the Football team. Nothing against the Football players. But we were alot closer in our losses than they have been in most of the football games. Good luck guys.

I looked at the score this morning and well took it upon my self to no longer post about East Hickman after today. Good luck Eagles. I sure hope you get one this year. Closes game so far is 12 point loss and kids are quiting ummm not sure where that goes to but I did not produce and well you see where I am now. And no 2 wins does not make it a dynasty but it was two wins more than the Football team. Nothing against the Football players. But we were alot closer in our losses than they have been in most of the football games. Good luck guys.

your not all there are ya . 2 wins with the team you had was a Major disapointment . but instead you let K.W run the team and he was just a student. This year in baseball you will see how bad you was. you can tell our football coach is more about maken the boys here in Lyles better men. its hard to except the losses but some day we will look back and say thanks, and the smart football players already do. 2 out of 30 GREAT JOB . You can respond after we are 0 for 30 but till then keep thinkin your a baseball coach. I bet your school you work at now does not have 8 girl managers . what was up with that? STRANGE . oh maybe thats why your not here,not your 2 and 30 record , OPPS did that hurt.

Mr. Smith, Evidently it has not sunk in to your head, you are still in your own little made up world like your Dad. You have alot of nerve to come on here and put your little 2 cents in about Coach Jones. (I cant really call it nerve, more like stupidity) . Coach Jones is doing a good job, people have dissagreements about his style of coaching as well as some tactics. But he is our Coach and respected as that,the kids that are there believe in him and are there because they want to be there. I believe things will work out just fine. Now lets revisit failure,.............. Coach Josh Smith....... You were absolutly the most dissapointing failure in the Schools first year. I actually hold our Atheletic Director most to blame on you and your failure. She knew as well as the Schools Administration from the early beginning of the School year that you were immature and childish, and in no way capable of being a Authority figure representing East Hickman High School,especially a Coach. I think the only reason you were allowed to remain, is a School board member felt bad for you and wanted to give you a chance, but with that said.....you were given a chance and failed miserably. Coach Jones is still here and the community is supporting him 100% . Oh one more thing......... the New Baseball Coach is the real deal......and he gets to use the Gator.

I have always read these pages for a long time and some are real comical, but after reading this board with EX-Coach Josh Smith on here spouting off I had to register and put my opinions on here. Mr. Matt Jones is our kids Coach, he is doing his best with what he has. He has my respect and support, he does not put up with nonsense and enforces the rules. that is very rare to have someone who actually holds his players accountable, instead of making excuses/provisions for thier screwups so they can keep them on the field. ( as done West of East ) A win would be nice, but I am patient it will come. Frustration is to be expected, especially if you are a Coach or Player doing everything in your power to set the road for success. It will happen, trust me. As for you , you are a joke, plain and simple, you had no buisness coaching our Baseball team, you have no buisness Coaching any team, ( especially young girls). You never Coached at East Hickman, you held the title, but you never coached anything. I was hoping you would go away and someday find yourself,learn from your mistakes. But after reading your post on here you have not changed. It will not be long before your looking for a job again. I will not post all your antics and incidents that you were involved in at East. that would take awhile. The best choice you can make is go away, Coach Jones and East will be just fine. The mistake was made by bringing you into the system,but they corrected and got rid of you. I also hold the School partly to blame for this "Josh Smith" debacle. They had to know your issue and downfalls. But that is water under the bridge......Quit trying to paddle back upstream, go away....... yours truley ............the man, the myth.......the legend. DOUBLECLAPSTEP.

I have always read these pages for a long time and some are real comical, but after reading this board with EX-Coach Josh Smith on here spouting off I had to register and put my opinions on here. Mr. Matt Jones is our kids Coach, he is doing his best with what he has. He has my respect and support, he does not put up with nonsense and enforces the rules. that is very rare to have someone who actually holds his players accountable, instead of making excuses/provisions for thier screwups so they can keep them on the field. ( as done West of East ) A win would be nice, but I am patient it will come. Frustration is to be expected, especially if you are a Coach or Player doing everything in your power to set the road for success. It will happen, trust me. As for you , you are a joke, plain and simple, you had no buisness coaching our Baseball team, you have no buisness Coaching any team, ( especially young girls). You never Coached at East Hickman, you held the title, but you never coached anything. I was hoping you would go away and someday find yourself,learn from your mistakes. But after reading your post on here you have not changed. It will not be long before your looking for a job again. I will not post all your antics and incidents that you were involved in at East. that would take awhile. The best choice you can make is go away, Coach Jones and East will be just fine. The mistake was made by bringing you into the system,but they corrected and got rid of you. I also hold the School partly to blame for this "Josh Smith" debacle. They had to know your issue and downfalls. But that is water under the bridge......Quit trying to paddle back upstream, go away....... yours truley ............the man, the myth.......the legend. DOUBLECLAPSTEP.

Seriously doubt he's teaching anywhere right now. Maybe serving as a non-faculty assistant coach /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> somewhere.

Seriously doubt he's teaching anywhere right now. Maybe serving as a non-faculty assistant coach /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> somewhere. It looks pretty bad on you as a coach when your high school players have to go practice with the middle school to learn anything, and that's what was happening last year at East. Good luck to the boys this year. Coach Britt will do a fantastic job.

Seriously doubt he's teaching anywhere right now. Maybe serving as a non-faculty assistant coach /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> somewhere. It looks pretty bad on you as a coach when your high school players have to go practice with the middle school to learn anything, and that's what was happening last year at East. Good luck to the boys this year. Coach Britt will do a fantastic job.

All I have heard is good things so far about this new coach, everybody seems real excited about this first year. The baseball team might as well look at this as the first year.