Waverly@LEWIS CO.

LewisCoPanthers

Well, first let me remind you, the quote is pretty close to what I've had on my posts for 4 years. Next, if my memory serves me correct, last year's game ended 28-6 in LC favor over a depleted Tiger team. This year's team is 4 times as good as last year's team. Hickman beat Waverly 40-8 last year, this year it was 22-7 with Hickman scoring a late touchdown on an interception return with Waverly knocking on the door at Hickman's 9 yard line. Go ahead, I think LCHS is a very good team, but this WILL be a close game.

It wasn't a close game...Papa you were wrong again...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Panthers bagan scoring early and often. No disrespect to Waverly, but they were clearly out manned from the beginning. Kane Crowell scored two quick TDs then got hurt in the 2nd qrt.(nothing major, could have returned) The soph. Lathan Vaugh came in and did a great job. He threw 2 long passes one dropped and the other was an exceptional catch by Wright. for about 40 yds. He also scrambled for a big 1st down on one play. The running game continue it's dominance with over 350 yds. This is the second week in a row that the defense came to play panther football. LC played a complete game and it was never in doubt. We must continue to improve and we could go deep into the playoffs. Waverly was a much improved team from last year and looked to be prepared and ready to play tonight. Pretty physical game on both sides. Congratulations to both teams on a clean hard hitting game.

Great game for Lewis County tonight. They are clearly the best team that Waverly has played this year. Having said that though they are not 37 points better than Waverly. Waverly clearly played the worst game they have played all year tonight. Talking to coach afterwards he agreed. He took the blame for everything. We also had two wide recievers and DB's out. clearly hurt us on offense. We turned the ball over too many times and made too many mistakes to compete tonight. I don't think we could have beaten LC but if we had of played like we have been, it would have been much closer. But good luck to LC, you have a really good team. The only weakness I see is your pass defense. We made too many mistakes to capitalize. But there were clearly a lot of opportunities.

It wasn't a close game...Papa you were wrong again...

I'm glad I amuse you Gotgame. You obviously have no life do you? I guess I should always check with you ahead of time to see how things will go. Oh, I forgot you only come on here when I'm wrong. I didn't see you on here after the HIckman County game, but oh, I was right then.

I'm glad I amuse you Gotgame. You obviously have no life do you? I guess I should always check with you ahead of time to see how things will go. Oh, I forgot you only come on here when I'm wrong. I didn't see you on here after the HIckman County game, but oh, I was right then.

Papa total game by LC dont hate. After Hickman game I will say the samething.

Great game for Lewis County tonight. They are clearly the best team that Waverly has played this year. Having said that though they are not 37 points better than Waverly. Waverly clearly played the worst game they have played all year tonight. Talking to coach afterwards he agreed. He took the blame for everything. We also had two wide recievers and DB's out. clearly hurt us on offense. We turned the ball over too many times and made too many mistakes to compete tonight. I don't think we could have beaten LC but if we had of played like we have been, it would have been much closer. But good luck to LC, you have a really good team. The only weakness I see is your pass defense. We made too many mistakes to capitalize. But there were clearly a lot of opportunities.

ok papa tiger u try to act like in every game Waverly is good but had mistakes i think lewis co could have done what ever they wanted to Waverly 37-0 u don't have much to talk about after that

ok papa tiger u try to act like in every game Waverly is good but had mistakes i think lewis co could have done what ever they wanted to Waverly 37-0 u don't have much to talk about after that

Yes, they could have as bad as Waverly played. Lewis County is the best team that Waverly has played by far. Though the Tigers played worse than they did in the Wayne County game, I don't think a complete game would have gotten a victory. I stated that if you read my posts. But LC is not 37 points better. It was just a horrible all around game for Waverly, many unforced errors. Lewis County should go far this year. Good luck to them.

Well I have been out of state since Thursday, just got in tonight.. I see I missed a Horrible game! Man, the Tigers have the players and coaches, as I said earlier this season. I hope they get things going for region play! I hate seeing them do poorly. I plan to attend the game this Friday, hopefully I will see a good game. Lets go guys (coaches and players)!!