Indy @ ?

hsfbfan1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conspiracy theory? Ya'll are way too paronoid. Chill, please. Just mentioned that it was curious. Curious anomaly? Maybe. Interesting though. And if there was indeed a reporter at the Franklin game, he's not so much.

It seems to be curious just to you. The reason I know how the stats work is that I took care of them in previous years. Due to not being able to make all of the games there are new stat people. Why not email Coach Eubanks (email on schools website) instead of making comments about it on a discussion forum. Better yet, it you are that interested, why don't you volunteer to keep the stats and then you can call them in yourself. I guess it is much easier to post on a foum than offering to help.

It seems to be curious just to you. The reason I know how the stats work is that I took care of them in previous years. Due to not being able to make all of the games there are new stat people. Why not email Coach Eubanks (email on schools website) instead of making comments about it on a discussion forum. Better yet, it you are that interested, why don't you volunteer to keep the stats and then you can call them in yourself. I guess it is much easier to post on a foum than offering to help.

Others beside me have wondered about the lack of reported stats the last couple of weeks and have expressed their concern/curiosity as well. I expect that those who took over for you in this department simply can't live up to your legacy. And yes, it's just so much easier to post on a forum that is supposed to provide information/opinions about teams.

Others beside me have wondered about the lack of reported stats the last couple of weeks and have expressed their concern/curiosity as well. I expect that those who took over for you in this department simply can't live up to your legacy. And yes, it's just so much easier to post on a forum that is supposed to provide information/opinions about teams.

Then emailing Coach Eubanks who is in a position to do something would be better, that was my point. I am also not a huge fan of your condescending tone, but that is just my opinion.

Then emailing Coach Eubanks who is in a position to do something would be better, that was my point. I am also not a huge fan of your condescending tone, but that is just my opinion.

Thanks for the information. But if Coach Eubanks is supposed to be providing this information to the media and isn't, why would he go to the trouble providing what must be very important information to someone who just emails him? Just a thought/opinion like yours and others.