Indy @ ?

hsfbfan1

I just want to know why every Indy thread ends up Heckman vs Smith thread. I have my suspicions, but I will keep them to myself. Your childish remarks are getting extremely boring. Nick did a very good job Friday night in relief. I also liked to see him playing WR. It just seems to me that you are no more concerned about how Indy does as a team as you are seeing Nick play QB. Please tell me why that is if you want? If not, that's ok also. There are other kids on that team that deserve to be talked about, not just Heckman and Smith. My guess is that you don't care about them, just one player. Just my opinion and I have been wrong before. The same old talk gets old. Sorry for the rant.

LOOK WE ALL KNOW THERE IS NO QB ISSUES AT INDY - Heckman is the number # 1 and for every reason deserves to be # 1 - drop it realize it and learn to live with it --

for the two NICK SMITH supporters IF YOU WANT TO SEE HIM PLAY QB I THINK THE YMCA HAS A SUMMER FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM AND HE CAN START FOR THEM, keep us updated

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK WE ALL KNOW THERE IS NO QB ISSUES AT INDY - Heckman is the number # 1 and for every reason deserves to be # 1 - drop it realize it and learn to live with it --

for the two NICK SMITH supporters IF YOU WANT TO SEE HIM PLAY QB I THINK THE YMCA HAS A SUMMER FLAG FOOTBALL TEAM AND HE CAN START FOR THEM, keep us updated

So clever. So much class. Are all badwagoners this gifted? You want updates, ask Vince Young. Opps! Wrong QB. Same results, however. Nasty begets nasty. Play nice and express an opinion. Fine. Belittle. Not! And FYI, there are more than a couple people who see what CHS2007 summarized earlier.

Evidently this bothers you a lot more than it bothers me (read above). I simply express my opinion. You do that and make irrational comments about a kid in high school. But then again you may be too.

O and just because there are only a handful of "NICK SMITH supporters" who get on a high school message board and debate/argue this, does not mean there's not a lot more out there.

Evidently this bothers you a lot more than it bothers me (read above). I simply express my opinion. You do that and make irrational comments about a kid in high school. But then again you may be too.

O and just because there are only a handful of "NICK SMITH supporters" who get on a high school message board and debate/argue this, does not mean there's not a lot more out there.

Here here! LOL!

Read the CHS 2007 post earlier in this thread. Sums up my feelings on this matter in a nutshell. It seems a shame that it takes someone from another school in this conference to see this. And by the way, Sheppard had one great night didn't he? Senior leadership? Put Seniors on the field. (And yes it was interesting also that Smith caught both passes trown in his direction for first downs, I believe.) Sorry, I guess I'm not supposed to notice that either.

You didn't or won't answer my question. Why does every Indy thread you post in turn into a Nick vs Alex thread? I am glad Nick played at WR and did well late in the third and 4th quarter at QB. Fortunately, I doubt the coaches of any football team listen to what is posted on these forums to determine who plays. I have never bashed Nick, in fact I have said I like him. I think Alex is better at the position, but that's my opinion. I hope Nick continues to play at WR and does well there and when he gets his chances at QB. For the last time, from me, they are not the only players on the team. I have read what CHS said and frankly, could care less what his opinion about this subject is on this Indy internal issue. In my opinion you do not care about the IHS team only one player and that is sad. Prove me wrong please. Every day I say I am not going to post on this forum, but I am weak and read and then post. Have you ever coached football? If so what level? It sure is easy after the game to say they messed this up or they should have done this.

Im sick of the bashing already too...what if Heckman or even Smith was YOUR kid??? Keep those derogatory comments to yourself....talk about the game or whatever...when it comes to the individuals...keep it clean.

"goldendome" didnt you say you just lived close by and took on Indy as your team? Support them then and have respect for a stray eye or two that may be reading this post...you and sleeper need to exchange regular email addresses if you want to BASH people.....

Good Luck!

Im sick of the bashing already too...what if Heckman or even Smith was YOUR kid??? Keep those derogatory comments to yourself....talk about the game or whatever...when it comes to the individuals...keep it clean.

"goldendome" didnt you say you just lived close by and took on Indy as your team? Support them then and have respect for a stray eye or two that may be reading this post...you and sleeper need to exchange regular email addresses if you want to BASH people.....

Good Luck!

Well said.

Good Luck!

Agreed, well said. Stop talking about these two kids. Its not about them its about the team. There doesn't need to be another debate about Smith vs. Heckman the season is well under way and whatever happens happens. Now can we please talk about the team.

There shouldn't be any bashing these two young men. These irrational or unthoughtful comments about them should also sieze. However this is an online board and the debate on who should play QB is justified, just without the slander.

Sounds good to me. Let's see how long it lasts. Should be interesting.

You didn't or won't answer my question. Why does every Indy thread you post in turn into a Nick vs Alex thread? I am glad Nick played at WR and did well late in the third and 4th quarter at QB. Fortunately, I doubt the coaches of any football team listen to what is posted on these forums to determine who plays. I have never bashed Nick, in fact I have said I like him. I think Alex is better at the position, but that's my opinion. I hope Nick continues to play at WR and does well there and when he gets his chances at QB. For the last time, from me, they are not the only players on the team. I have read what CHS said and frankly, could care less what his opinion about this subject is on this Indy internal issue. In my opinion you do not care about the IHS team only one player and that is sad. Prove me wrong please. Every day I say I am not going to post on this forum, but I am weak and read and then post. Have you ever coached football? If so what level? It sure is easy after the game to say they messed this up or they should have done this.

I'm not sure which question it is you want answered, you have asked and at times answered so many. I am so happy that Smiths two whole catches (all that were thrown to him, by the way) made you glad(I believe they both resulted in first downs, but who actually tracks any other players stats, eh?) And you are certainly entitiled to your opinion regarding the QB, as I should be without suspicions, game tape offers, etc.

I'm sure you wish nothing but the best for Nick Smith(as long as he is not the the starting QB). And I beleive that I have referenced other players in my previous posts. But, just in case seeing Smith's name on the post blinded you to this, let me just say again the Sheppard had a great Friday.

Also this year Thomas Berry has been playing well along with Drew Kelly, TK Holmes, Cameron Williams, Taylor Dixon, etc..And one question remains at the running back position. Do they have one? I know Josh Baily can and should run the ball, he just never seems to get that opportunity. They also have another player who was initially told he couldn't play this year but was eventually allowed to join the team after a senior vote-Taylor Dixon could be making contributions on both sides of the ball if given the opportunity. Oportunity, it seems is in short supply for many players on this team who could conribute to the team.

Yes, there are other players who should be discussed, however, do we need more bandwagons or reasons to defend the existing status quo? If this bothers you then please resist your urge to post as I have been trying to do too. Although, like you, I am also weak and feel compelled at times to reply. It must be a sickness.