Zion @ Perry Co.

radio33

what do you say after letin one get away from you like that. we had many opertunites to take that game that we just let slip threw our fingers. we didnt capitalize on a 4th and one on perry co.'s 12, then again near the perry co.'s 20 after recovering the onside kick

It was a good game & could have gone either way, although I'll have to say I'm glad it went our way. Anyway, you guys did well, but I didn't like those face mask penalties, even though they helped us in the end. My son was one of the ones it was done to, and the other one ended up at the ER with a neck injury. Good luck the rest of the season, just tell your teammates to watch what they're doing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost a majority of them to graduation but we were also snake bit . . . We had 2 academically ineligble. . . A starting lineman who went down with a season ending back injury in the Spring. . . Starting fullback and linebacker quit school. . . . 5 or 6 quit the team during the Summer. . . And about a week before the season started we found out the reciver of the region last year in 6A Kyle Hammack was 8 days too old. . . Oh and we had 2 more kids one who got alot of playing time in the secondary broke his shoulder the 1st game of the season and our starting saftey has mono and he too only played in the 1st game of the season. . .. But good luck to both the Eagles and the Vikings this week

wow 2 academically ineligble and 2 that quit school...u guys really are idiots arent u...did 9 more also leave to join the circus?