Ripley tigers @ Bolivar tigers

TIGER NATION

What do you think

Haven't seen Bolivar play yet, have seen Ripley, but their schedule looks stronger than Ripley. Ripley hasn't played anyone other than Liberty and lost, so the jury is still out. Ripley traditionally plays a soft schedule and when the play a worthy opp. thet tend to freakout. They defintely have potential, a lot of team speed, but have not been tested since week 0. If I had to pick, I'd have to go with Bolivar simply because their battle tested and Ripley is not yet. Ripley had last week off so they should be ready. We'll see Friday night under the lights!

Well Riplay totally dominated this game. They held Bolivar under 150 total yards i think. and the score was very deceiving (28-25) Bolivar scored no Offensive TDs.

Ripley had arround 500 yards and most on the ground and should have had 50 pts. The refs made terrible calls . Even the radio guy said there was alot of home cooking going on .