chargers at irish

smokey04

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread title is a little misleading. Game is at McMinn Central.

Central wins this one. Notre Dame's "O" has a small line and they take a while for their plays to develope. They do have a couple of quick runners, but what looks fast againt Sequoyah isn't really THAT fast. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ND also made some pretty good yards on passes out to the flats, but Sequoyah had their coverage lined up almost 20 yards deep. ND just caught the pass and got an easy 7-10 yards. I was surprised that ND didn't KEEP passing out into the flat. Central won't be so scared of the speed of ND's receivers. Probably line up closer then 20 yards deep. Their "D" has the same problem, small line. They have a good MLB (# 7), but I didn't see Sequoyah make to many efforts to block him. We'll see if Central can block him. It'll also be interesting to see if ND can return a kick or punt and go right. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not much talk coming from Charger fans, this open week lulled everyone to sleep. My prediction is

Chargers 48

Irish 12

As long as they keep there heads in the game, that is the Ref's I'm talking about. I think centrals guys could have hand there hand taped up in there last game and still would have been called for holding.

Not much talk coming from Charger fans, this open week lulled everyone to sleep. My prediction is

Chargers 48

Irish 12

As long as they keep there heads in the game, that is the Ref's I'm talking about. I think centrals guys could have hand there hand taped up in there last game and still would have been called for holding.

not many people on here talking about the irish....chargers win big.

Chargers 48

Irish 12

Central should roll in this one. Chargers 42 - 7

Here is a tip. If you don't want holding called don't hold, if you don't want blocking in the back called don't block in the back. If you don't want a face mask called don't grab the mask. You get the idea- if you don't want penalties called don't commit them, but if you do don't cry about it when it gets called.